ForumsThe TavernClub Tricksters

10 2662
AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

hi i am a member of a club called the tricksters. we r a club that offer help to people willing to except it and answer the questions of confused people. we are bettering the site in a way that the users r happier and not getting fustrated because they r stuck in some part in a game. we also answer questions about the site and the rules and the points system and stuff like that. i just wanted to spread the word and offer help to all who read this. just go to fronations profile(he is in my friends list) and talk to him about more details for our club. please feel free to ask us any questions right away because that is partly why i am posting this.

so remember go ask and we will answer.

~AJWolf_7~

• 10 Replies
StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

sounds interesting. How many have you got so far?

AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

do u mean members? we have about 11 mambers but open for only 1 more member so look for fronation if u want to join.

POST QUESTIONS HERE:

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I would like to join. It's great that your club is helping new users instead of making fun of them.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

y would people want help by a group called the "tricksters"? lol

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

y would people want help by a group called the "tricksters"? lol

BOOM...He got you there, whats with the name? Im in a club like this, but it declined now, because out leader Jackice quit, so yeah... That name just really dosen't go with what the point of the club is.

(Or this could all be a trick, to just spam, by tricking us! LOL, sorry I just get carried away)
AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

no u would have to ask fronation about the name of the club but ya i was confused also but it is kinda funny.

sure u can joinj just tell fronation and u will become a reserve.

remember guys who need help, just post a questions and i will answer them.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I would like to join! Please?

AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

ok ok if u wud like to join then contact fronation.

The purpose of this is to post qeustions.

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

I'd like to join I'm good at helping people

Evil_Zacky_Zacky
Evil_Zacky_Zacky
20 posts
Nomad

im a main leader in the tricksers aj so they can contact me too i was the first person to join it

Showing 1-10 of 10