ForumsSupport Forum[ANS] i forgot my username

9 11313
infinikiller64
infinikiller64
1 posts
Nomad

yes i am the 5th person so far (that i know of) that forgot my username

why not just give me my username when i get a reset password email like every other website??? WHY??? or atleast have a "i forgot my username" link or being able to use your email instead of your username to log in

im not trying to flame or spam but WHY CANT YOU JUST GIVE ME MY USERNAME

• 9 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Or you can write it down on a piece or paper or remember a username on a site you visit? But otherwise you can send an email with the email associated with your account to jroyster22 at support@armorgames.com and he'll give it to you.

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Agreed. you can always send me an email and I will absolutely take care of the issue for you!

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Ha. You should just write down your username. I store my usernames on my Gmail.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Oooh ha forgot to read the stickies.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

forgot to read the stickies.

That sticky didn't exist until 18 hours after this thread was created, so the OP is not at fault.
strangeperson
strangeperson
68 posts
Nomad

Or you could store your usernames & passwords on something like keepass

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

I write them down and put them in a box. That box has all my usernames but not my passwords. Those are in a different location.

fohfuu
fohfuu
1 posts
Nomad

Seriously guys, I just had to make a new account because of this. It doesn't bother me that much, I hadn't played too much. It affects the site owners, because now some random account is sitting there using up a name slot and backing storage. It is really just common sense to add it to the password reminder email.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Thread has been answered; therefor locked...

Showing 1-9 of 9