ForumsThe TavernWhats your look on Webkinz or.....

9 1919
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Those other online toys that you see at the store?

• 9 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

HAHAHA
sorry i had to let it out :P
hmm i remeber i played that before the pokemon era in my history... i think it was 6-7
they r dieing out now, im seeing them at arcades for tickets lol those things r so darn expensive too. i remeber it was like 11 bucks for one. but yeah they sorta went over board. looking back on it, i only played the games on their and i see that most r just cheep nok offs.
but yeah, i dont like them much anymore....but im pretty sure i can find my old ones...somewere in the basement lol

evman1234
evman1234
31 posts
Nomad

i was very into it when i waz 7, honestly they are cheap and have no real point to them

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

saw them before at a store. Never wanted to get one, it looks real boring by the look of it.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

From my pastime experience, it was a virus...

It got addicting back then, but now I find it stupid. I have 12 still...

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

lol. Just another toy that people buy for their kids that end up in the bottom of a trash bin soon enough. Easy way to get money though, toys targeted at kids and parents who spoil them.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

My little brother/sister used to play it...I'd say the age rating on that should be about 6 and under, if you're still playing that after that age you need help. It's mostly a bunch of games like checkers and connect four and battleship with just the little toy icon.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't think I ever played with those, or on those kiddie sites. When I was younger I would play with actual toys, action figures, and spend most of my time outdoors.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I got one of those stuffed animals when I was a little kid, but I never used the online thing.

SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

well I had a webkinz when I was seven 0_0 don't judge me

and a club penguin when I was about 9 but other than that I never really liked them

Showing 1-9 of 9