ForumsThe TavernCats

22 4608
LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

Who loves cats out there? I have one purring on my lap as we speak.
Her name is Katie.

• 22 Replies
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

You know, I was going to tell you how I loved cats, and how I was proud of my eigth little babies, but I just got home to find my 60$ Steinheiser headphones CHEWED DOWN TO PIECES!!

So instead of telling you just how much I like cats, I'm going to BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF'EM!!

Since I don't know which endeavored in this very bad choice of action, I'll just have to exert my ire upon them all...

Time to kick some *****...

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I have an old cat he is 9 years old but he doesn't come in the house.

The oldest cat I have currently is a 12 year old cat I got when I was 6. The oldest cat I've had was 19, man, that cat was so skinny and pathetic that when he went missing for a month we thought he had died in the latest snow storm (The snow was pretty much 2-3 feet high all around) and found out later that someone had taken him in. So we got him back for about 2 weeks and then he finally just died sleeping.
gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

Cats are epic.We just got a little white, furry kitten, bringing our cat total to 3.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

I LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE cats i have nine of them my oldest one is 15 i believe or 14 and shes a siamese you can look at my about for their names also i have a calico 2 bobtails and 1 of our bobtails had 5 kittens kept them all and 2 of them were deforemed theres a little more about them on my About.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I don't really like cats. I have one that I inherited from my mom, she is a black and white long hair who sheds constantly, stinks up the house and is constantly coughing stuff up on what little rug I have. She will also meow in a very whiny tone all day and night. She is pushing 19 in age, though you wouldn't know it by looking at her.

LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

i have three cats

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I kind of like cats; mostly because they're strewn across the "interwebz". lol

Showing 16-22 of 22