ForumsThe TavernIf this,Then

7 1193
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Hello people who I am currently typing to. I suppose you're wondering what I mean by the"If this, then" topic.
What happen's is that you type about some certain thing like: if he does this then this will happen. This thread is more like something to test your brain or just be plain silly. Here is an example: "If a person reads the bible, takes the book back to the place where he had bought it and crosses the road getting hit by a bus, then he should have looked both ways."
Something like that. Please try to be creative.

• 7 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I don't know about anyone else, but this sounds more like a Forums game thing than that Tavern.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I think that this should belong in the forums.

If you make a game thread in the Tavern, then it gets moved to the Forum Games section!!!

Do I win?

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

*facepalm*

belong in the forums.

It should belong in the Forum Games. That's what I meant
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Yea, this should be in the forum game section. But what did the Bible have to do with any of that. Or is that the point?

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Why would I make this into a game. It is not a game for a person to outmatch someone. This is where you talk about some scenario and what happens after the action is done.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I am going to say this in another way. You talk about something you had done, or think what a person will do, and Say what happens after the action. It is more like you talk about your mistakes or something funny that will happen after you've done the action.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

It sounds very much like a game, but if you say it isn't, then it is a poorly formulated thread with a very unclear topic, and we can't really work with that properly.
I will recommend you try and make the topic extremely clear as to what you are expecting of the answered, especially to make sure there is some kind of discussion involved.
Preferably by giving an actual scenario for people to solve in a serious or semi serious respect.
The current wording does not make it seem like something discussable but rather something people will make up replied for and then move along with, which is more like some of the forum games than anything else.

Showing 1-7 of 7