ForumsThe Tavernname SEVERAL reasons why you like armor games!!

26 3890
ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

i like it because you can have an account!!!

• 26 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I like armorgames because the layout is nice and simple, the community is very orderly and the games on here are great.

The point system isn't very bad, either.

EDawg555
EDawg555
2 posts
Nomad

-Games
-Layout
-Profiles/Features (Friends, Favorites, AP, Armatars)
-Good Staff

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Having friends around
good games to enjoy and share
multiplayer games
forums
armatars
ranking up

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

good games+accounts and their benefits

SloanerBoner
SloanerBoner
48 posts
Nomad

-Gotta love Armor Points
-Nice Community
-Great games
-Lots of features
-Well established Website.

..There are lots of other reasons too, these are just the ones that spring to mind.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

I like the forums, I LOVE the games they put here. I like the games that THEY make and I just can't wait for Armor Games ver3!

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

isn't it obvious n.n The great games and making great friends too. The social side of this site, is better than many other gaming sites it makes it unique and fun. There is always something interesting on the forums

jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

I like it mostly because It's sort of a Soicial network in a Gaming Site. Making online friends, saving all of you're progress on games and more. And of course everybodly just loves the forums! :P

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I like these forums quite a bit. I want to be more active from now on because I just remembered how much I enjoyed this place.

The people aren't half bad either.

Soonsaymine
Soonsaymine
51 posts
Nomad

I like AG because of the awesome games, mods, admins, threads, people. Plus you can have a customizable profil and earn points. PLUS! it's so organized and all the rules are so clear. That, is why I don't like, but LOVE Armor Games. Thanks a ton AG staff! You guys rock!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've thought about it, and I've come to the conclusion that there is not a single thing I dislike about this place.

Which is why I'll be very sad when AG3 is released and it will never be the same again.

Showing 16-26 of 26