ForumsNews and FeedbackAG3 profile possibilities from another website

3 2892
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

hi guys. sorry i've been away for a while, been a bit busy finishing my last year at school. im sorry if i haven't read everything up to date but i had some spare time and i have to say. love the new look of the website (so shiny ^^) there is a few dislikes but very very minor. but im not here for that.

i realised that the community (forums and profile pages) haven't been moved yet and although i haven't got any specific ideas i do find that another website's profile management and layout is more interactive between users. it almost resembles similar functions to twitter and facebook. http://kairospot.net/community/ this is the website and have a look around of the different functions although not many.
im entirely sure how load screen dumps off my computer onto these threads anymore so if someone can help i'll be glad to show you guys. otherwise its harder for me to explain without them...

sorry guys if it is a waster of your time as i know you are or would be very busy right now

• 3 Replies
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

im entirely sure how load screen dumps

im not entirely sure (^^'
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

If I'm interpreting this correctly then the profile pages on AG3 do have similar functions to that of Facebook and Twitter; you can send friend requests to have mutual friendships with people and follow people (following gives you their updates and such), on the profile it's similar to Facebook and Twitter where you post status updates and the such, it also shows your latest activity (e.g. GhostOfMatrix was last spotted playing Shell Shock Live five minutes ago), shows the people who follow you on your profile, biography, etc. However, some of this could've changed since closed beta. I remember reading in one of the stickied threads in this subforum that they are changing how the profiles look.

Again, I'm not sure if I interpreted this correctly, so it'd be appreciated if you could further explain it to me if I didn't understand you.

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

thats pretty much how it looks... its just more subtle
sorry but i tend to be inelegant when it comes to writing. everything i write can be somewhat confusing.

Showing 1-3 of 3