ForumsThe Tavern[not a lot] What do you think it will take to piss off a mod?

27 4800
thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

I wanna now what you other trolls and players think it will take to make the mods mad at me?

^THIZ

• 27 Replies
thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

^That was actually a very good comeback. You have earned my respect, master565.

Once again... I AM BORED!

Facebook is being a BITX and not giving me anyone to have a good Yu-Gi-Oh! RP'n with.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

wannabe trolls.

She doesn't even deserve that title.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Please don't make him angry. He's forgotten to have his juice this morning and he's just a bit angry at the moment.

Don't worry I'm buying him some juice now.

HERE YOU GO!

http://ozdoctorwebsite.com/juice1054254.jpg

Feeling better? Now let's stop the rick roll links?

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

You have earned my respect, master565

I don't really want it, but okay.
thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

She doesn't even deserve that title.

"I RESENT THAT!" - Naruto
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I don't really want it, but okay

Make sure you recycle it! Too much respect is being thrown away these days. ^^
thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

Make sure you recycle it! Too much respect is being thrown away these days. ^^

^Thiz. You, my good sir, are extremely win in my book.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

*drinks all of the juice*

I don't really understand what's going on anymore, you try to piss everyone off now you're sucking up to them.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I don't really understand what's going on anymore

I have been lost since the first page. Either catty has split personalities, or she is trying to cause as much confusion in the tavern as possible. Or both.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I'll break the trolling personalities that she used over her ten posts.

Post 1 (OP): Failed rickroll troll (The failed rickroll troll usually spams rickroll links which rarely get clicks)

"I wanna now what you other trolls and players think it will take to make the mods mad at me?

^THIZ"

Post 2: The "IhaveToFindSomeComebackSoI'llJustSayBro" troll (These types of trolls think saying bro in a sentence automatically equals a win)

"> I'm bored and I could care less
>You mad, bro?"

Post 3: The "Posh" troll (These trolls take things literally and are usually used as a counter troll although are used by the original trollers if they are left looking stupid by a counter troll)

">I'll have you know trolling beyond AG is far superior to whatever low class shiz you have here.

>I'm pretty sure trolling and being an idiot are concepts and, therefore, cannot have a visible thing such as a line between them... Especial one with the characteristic of strength."

Post 4: The "IhaveToFindSomeComebackSoI'llJustSayBro" troll (See post 2)

">Cool story, Bro."

Post 5: The "FailPic" troll (If a troll is failing it counters the fail by posting a picture and ignoring the comments that made it fail. This usually does not work yet is still tried)

"http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/ ⦠35gxcv.jpg"

Post 6: The "IwasntTrollingIwasJustMakingYouMad" (When a troll has failed dramatically it pretends that you fell into the troll's trap and really you are the one looking stupid for counter-trolling)

"Honestly, guys. I'm just trying to stir up trouble because I'm BORED and am so RARELY on this site that, if I get banned or something, It means nothing to me...

'Sides, my best friend is a moderator on a far more hectic site than AG and let me tell you...

She bans the person and laughs about the person for the rest of the day...

Mods aren't uptight like all you players are. They're just doing what their job requires.

Nobody said I had disrespect for AG or it's so called "laws" ...

I just wanna anger people...

And you guys are giving me EXACTLY what I want."

Post 7: The "FailPic" troll (See post 5)

"http://api.ning.com/files/tPDiT9Azgx-T*gLCkyWXL2c5HIWDWxy*QLetMPsdAd1c-sO2t6DH0s5xy*k6pMu7pmOExuYl5zZfPOYw8qI57MyhQYpI1X9C/charmander_doesn_t_give_a_****..jpg"

Post 8: The "ThisTrollIsn'tWorkingIbetterSuckUp" troll (When the troll has lost all hope it begins to compliment other users trolls as to change sides.)

"^That was actually a very good comeback. You have earned my respect, master565.

Once again... I AM BORED!

Facebook is being a BITX and not giving me anyone to have a good Yu-Gi-Oh! RP'n with."

Post 9: The "Quote" troll (Can't think of a good comeback? Make some random quote from somewhere and post it. Somehow it makes the troll feel like it has won the battle)

" "I RESENT THAT!" - Naruto"

Post 10: The "ThisTrollIsn'tWorkingIbetterSuckUp" troll (See post 8)

"^Thiz. You, my good sir, are extremely win in my book."

Hope this helped.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Catty is fuming in the corner right now, realizing that she wasn't really doing anything she wanted to accomplish. Very good breakdown of catty's split troll personalities, leo.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Good job catching the one mod that was up all night to write an exam paper.

Showing 16-27 of 27