ForumsGames[Duplicate] Kingdom Rush Sequel Coming Out Soon

38 26948
LordVeznan
LordVeznan
12 posts
Nomad

There definetly will be assasin towers as a lv4 barracks, will be able to turn invisible. Also desert thug enemies in the Azsare Desert. This also means it's based on the original map(look at the bottom of the map before the icons load. If you find out more about the sequel please post it.

• 38 Replies
suin
suin
47 posts
Nomad

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR KINGDOM RUSH 2!!!!!!

EVERYBODY DOES!
I don't think KR2 will be released so fast.
Ironhide are creating a lots of expansion packs.
It just the sequel of KR and not the KR2.
For my guess,KR2 may need about 4-7months to finish since all the sequel of KR had finished.

Hopefully, the expansion packs should be released faster, and with more levels unlocked at a time. Then there might be still hope that KR2's issued before the deadline
uwildi66
uwildi66
1 posts
Nomad

Ugh... cant wait for #2 to come out. Its June 2012, so you obviously got the date wrong. I heard they're gonna release it this summer, but who knows

germany15
germany15
1 posts
Nomad

July 28th is the rumor. Adell said so. Anyway it looks almost exactly like KR expect for the new towers (and map layouts, bad guys, ext...) and guarrented to be f'ing sweet.

WarLord105
WarLord105
32 posts
Nomad

The developers have said the game will *probably* be finished in December.

If you want some info on the sequel click this link.
[url]http://ironhidegames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1275[/url]

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

Just wondering, but has anyone heard any news on whether the heroes will be introduced in future content packs? I can't wait for the sequel to come out, but hope they consider implementing it in the future.

Prymal
Prymal
1 posts
Nomad

It's so cool i love KR but how do you change your race?I hate mankind...

MaticX
MaticX
41 posts
Nomad

Kingdom rush 2 is going to be epic! And I heard they are selling the full version on steam.

TulBakRa
TulBakRa
4 posts
Peasant

You can't change your race. Although you get dwarves, elves, a yeti, ect throughout the game.

(Agreed that mankind sucks)

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

I really hope that KR is added to Steam. Once they greenlight it, not only will my life become twice as awesome, but Ironhide Games will add a new campaign called "The Curse of Castle Blackburn". Whether it will be added to all versions or just Steam's remains unknown.

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

For anyone looking for additional information about Kingdom Rush for Steam, they can go here:

billakoz16
billakoz16
1 posts
Peasant

They told it will be out AT this mounth but is20 alrady and not a sine of it has emerg

mitcherson93
mitcherson93
1 posts
Nomad

Still haven't played a whole lot of the first one, guess its time to catch up on it.

jeric58
jeric58
1 posts
Peasant

I cant wait!

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

It will probably be coming out some times this year, maybe in the summer.

It's just a guess though.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

The screenshot is also available here on AG, under coming soon.

Beyond that i backup sours assumption, sometimes this year is a good prediction^^

Showing 16-30 of 38