ForumsThe TavernWhat class in RPG games you are?

31 6934
Szeep
Szeep
27 posts
Nomad

What class in RPG games you are most like?

I believe I am most like an archer, but a I think the bard job nice, sing and play to incentive my mates on battle.

So what class you are and why?

• 31 Replies
alnoapalulalo
alnoapalulalo
12 posts
Nomad

I really love to play magic type classes, usually ones that can heal, attack with different elements, and have great speed and agility although I won't be able to find that many mages who have speed and agility.

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

Mostly it depends on the game. But usually I gear towards the DPS type or your basic knight/warrior type. I like Archers too, they are fun sometimes. You don't see them often, but when I do, any kind of summoning type class, or even a class with a pet, that's my first and foremost choice. My favourite class of all time is the Captain from Lord of the Rings Online, He's mainly a DPS but get's a Herald (Pet), and has a handful of buffing skills. I love him cause he's a great addition to any group, but isn't the one being heavily relied on or the most important player in the group lol.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I usually focus on the classes that deal damage through physical attacks, don't have much of a use for energy/mana and have a substantial amount of health to back themself up.

masterofexitpath
masterofexitpath
598 posts
Nomad

rogue, ninja,mage.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Probably a rogue. I am quite fond of mages also, especially the healers.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I always go for the ranger because I just like being far away and not having a risk of getting hit.

cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

In some games the ranger is easy to play as so in RPGs I use them. And if you can move while in battle it's really easy.

santajoe
santajoe
151 posts
Nomad

Either a rogue or a mage. Mage because the I enjoy casting spells or rogue just because I like to wreak havoc from the shadows.

tombot7
tombot7
5 posts
Peasant

easily a mage. preferably one that knows how to heal themselves

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

Archer or mage type. Archer because sometimes if i'm doing something important and I don't want to risk death, it's good to be at long range. Mage because casting spells are awesome

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I use to play a rogue because it's the funnier when you really do RP

EvilCandy
EvilCandy
22 posts
Nomad

I usually go for some kind of barbarian. Something that carries around a large club/mace and has a lot of strength. In games I tend to have an "attack first, explore later" mentality, so in group settings I'm usually the one to go in first and do a lot of damage.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I love to mages / magicians because 1) they normally have long ranged or varying ranged attack, 2) they have a large variety to choose from (usually), 3) they have many mystical effects and usually cool animations and finally 4) I'm not much of a physical person in real life, so I prefer the non-physical characters in games, too.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't often play RPGs, but whenever I do I normally pick the fighter/assault class. I like to go out there and start fighting, but sometimes it's good to be the other classes and be patient, especially if there are a lot of enemies around. A fighter type isn't going to survive all of that. Sometimes I'll choose the magic/mage class or elf-type classes, whoever shoots arrows and those ranged weapons. My favorite RPG game is definitely Champions: Return to Arms (I think it's an RPG game). I played this game to death when it first came out on the PS2 and I never did complete it (someone deleted my save files for the game since I shared my PS2 with a sibling, so I didn't feel like restarting all that stuff back then...I probably put about 40 hours of gameplay into this game, so I was a tad upset). I chose the barbarian class for one save then the high elf class for another and it was very fun, especially since you could play co-op.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

LoL Matrix, you're right, this game is awesome But there's a glitch who kills all the game... >_>
The Barbarian class was the most cheated !!

Showing 16-30 of 31