ForumsThe TavernWho will win the Super Bowl this year

20 4420
calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

Which team in the NFL, will win it all this year?

• 20 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I'd have to say it's between the Colts or the Browns...or maybe the White Sox, IDK
(No, I'm not serious)
Anyway, at this point, it's basically up to people's opinions and what their favorite team is.

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

I can't predict that far ahead but with the Packers still undefeated they're one to look at

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't be surprised if the Lions made it all the way this year. After all, it was our best season in a while, and we're 6-2. That's not bad.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Im thinking Packers myself. After all they will probably get the division pretty easily except for the lions.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Well, definitely not the Chargers. >_>

After losing all faith in them, I think I need to find a new team to root for.

bobbyr5
bobbyr5
7 posts
Nomad

Its going to be the Packers even though I hate them. Lions are my team but they aren't even getting it done against Chicago right now. SUH SQUAD

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

I'm thinking that the Super Bowl will be the same as last year.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I'm thinking that the Super Bowl will be the same as last year.

Packers and Steelers? I doubt it. The Jets were pretty close last year, and I feel like they're gonna make a big comeback.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Packers for a repeat. A-Rod playing much better than last season. The team that the Packers will play is a question. The whole AFC is a throw up. Ravens? Jets? Pats? Steelers? Bengals? Bills? Texans? Who will it be in the AFC that will make it to the SB?

santajoe
santajoe
151 posts
Nomad

It'll be Green bay all the way to win. The afc contender I think will be the Ravens.

tombot7
tombot7
5 posts
Peasant

Packers. But I hope the Broncos will

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Steelers.

gprange
gprange
15 posts
Farmer

It'll be Green bay all the way to win. The afc contender I think will be the Ravens.

I do think the Packers will get there, but not so sure of the Ravens. I'm thinking Steelers or Jets.
bdogg214ever
bdogg214ever
44 posts
Nomad

It's going to be the Packers for sure and I'm not just saying that because I am from Wisconsin, and I'm a huge fan. They are the best and most talented team in the NFL. A-Rod is playing at a level that nobody has seen for a long long time. The AFC is a toss up, I'm going to say the Ravens. It doesn't really matter because the Packers will win anyway.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

If the Packers keep playing the way they are they are going to win. The second choice for the NFC would have to be the Lions. They are good but they need to play the first half.

The AFC is full of pretty good teams. I would have to go with the Ravens even though they have been playing inconsistently. They can beat the Steelers has they have shown.

Showing 1-15 of 20