5 posts
Nomad

Not Sure if this is the right Place

Team name:

Arcadia

Project name:

Pending: Uncharted waters new horizons remake

Brief description:

This is an old game, i would like to see it come back to life in a modern way. It would be a hit!
Target aim:

My plan is to get anyone willing to bring this game back to life, any exp welcome. The Aim is to Create A rough draft before the clone and we will do small releases so we make sure we make a pretty close clone to the actual game. then we will release it and start on a overhaul of the game where the team will take advice from anyone everywhere what they have always wanted to see in the game or would like to see in the game. also add on integration where anyone and everyone can create add ons that will edit almost whatever you want.

Compensation:

experience, fun, no money will be envolved, may involve some advertising to get revenue but we will see.

Technology:

game creation softwares, i do not know alot about those i am still new to them.

Talent needed:

Anyone From rookie to veteran, and all sorts of people are going to be needed . this will not be 3D so we will not need a 3D designer but if one wants to help it is welcome.

Team structure:
No one yet

EDIT//////////////////////
SKYPES:
shawn.dundas
leadheadcrushermachine
soulmen1991

Don't have a website yet. will set up IRC chat.

Contacts:
AceArcadian@gmail.com

Previous Work by Team:
None

Additional Info:
None

ANY

• 4 Replies
AceK7
AceK7
5 posts
Nomad

Lol Ignore the Edit////////// thing that was my bad in not noticing that

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

hey...... dont best your self that people are not sighing like crazy... "they may be... im not sure" but i would help but im kinda a programming noob... less then a rookie but ill study and get back to you

AceK7
AceK7
5 posts
Nomad

Thanks! All are welcome noobs or not.

xPOTATOESAUCEx
xPOTATOESAUCEx
8 posts
Nomad

I'd be willing to help you! I'd just need a basic framework of how files and and code, and all other things will be shared and commented on. Will it be primarily Skype for idea pitching?

Showing 1-4 of 4