ForumsThe TavernIphone, Blackberry or Android?

21 4915
bobbyr5
bobbyr5
7 posts
Nomad

I have a Blackberry ,and I love the simplicity with emailing and messaging

• 21 Replies
santajoe
santajoe
151 posts
Nomad

I have a droid and it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. So android.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Why are we comparing a phone, to a brand of phones, to an operating system for phones?

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

i dont have any but i think blackberry or iphone best

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

But Androids are often more secure.

Screw security. GET ALL THE VIRUSES!

Well, considering I live in Indonesia, I'd say BlackBerry. Everyone uses it. EVERYONE. The messenger is very convenient, even though normal messaging is hardly $0.02, it pays off as time goes, I guess

But whilst living in the States, the Iphone was overly convenient, especially when it comes to researching material for my exams, a lot of apps out there are for studying. And a lot of people use smart phones for very, very dumb reasons, which I find very... Dumb

Never actually Android, so I can't really judge
Marius2323
Marius2323
199 posts
Nomad

The iPhone,
Second Android (especcialy sony erricosn)
Third BB

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

seeing as you HAVE to get a data plan with the Iphone, i definitly don't want one. I never use the internet on my phone anyway. My dad has a blackberry and its garbage, it has too many features and when my dad couldn't figure it out i found that i too had trouble using it. And as for the android... it actually seems decent but the screens always break.

My pick: cheapest phone with full keyboard+ plastic screen.

All i need in a phone is a full keyboard (i like buttons, not touch screen) and a screen of anything stronger than glass, i skateboard and glass doesn't fair well in my pockets.

Showing 16-21 of 21