ForumsThe TavernWhat is your hair color?

22 3815
Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

Title says it all. When I was a kid, my hair was blonde, then as I aged, my hair became brownish. Now, I have some strands of blonde hair tucked beneath my brown hair.

• 22 Replies
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

black hair then it turned black and a little later there is black under the black

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

As a baby I had bleach blonde hair. Over time it's turned medium brown

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

My hair color is black, with a very slight bit of brown hue.

Dankmurderer
Dankmurderer
3 posts
Nomad

I have black hair, not just dark, but really black. I am not asian or black person.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Mine is black with just a slight tinge of brown due to a decade of swimming. It went all brownish at one stage due to me dunking my head in chlorine for up to 20 hours a week.

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

Mine's a really dark brown, like really dark. Most people actually think it black, until they see it in sunlight.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

When I was a baby my hair was blonde, then it changed to light brown up until I was ten. After that it turned dark brown and now it looks black.

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

Title says it all. When I was a kid, my hair was blonde, then as I aged, my hair became brownish. Now, I have some strands of blonde hair tucked beneath my brown hair.

Are you sure it's not gray strands?

Mine is black
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Lulz i won't even try the "strawberry blonde" bull, i'm ging :P

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Mine is dirty blonde, but by the time I am in my early twenties, it's supposed to be a lot darker.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Black year round, with some annoying dandruff sometimes. I solved the problem by using TONS of shampoo.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I have black hair when I was young. And today I still have black hair.

Epolonte
Epolonte
15 posts
Treasurer

Mine is black but sometimes gets a little dark brown...

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Brown. A lil bit of red. Random blonde streaks here and there from the sun. All natural. Gets darker during the winter.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

It was rather dirty blond, but it strangely started to grey in high school and then it started falling out a few years later. Now I just shave it all off because I don't want to look like former vice president Cheney.

Showing 1-15 of 22