ForumsThe TavernInspiration

11 2525
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

These days I've been feeling uninspired. I've been looking around the internet, bt I can't seem to find anything that speaks to me. So I put it to the AG people.... what inspires you??

• 11 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Are you talking about inspiration? Or did you mean motivation? Because the way your phrasing this sounds like the latter.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I mean inspiration, although the two are linked. When you're inpsired you feel motivated, or atleast I do. Right now I don't have much of either....

dabadgecollector
dabadgecollector
24 posts
Nomad

Music usually inspires me.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Music usually inspires me.

I agree entirely. Usually I listen to awesomely emotional music like this, then I'll realize something important or profound.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Music or musing over my own sordid existence.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i wander through a forest, letting my mind wander, too. i look at everything and if i get something that "hit" me with inspiration i get new ideas.

what do you search? a name for something? a new creature?

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I find that not trying to get inspiration for a whole day and then trying the next day helps.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

what do you search? a name for something? a new creature?

I've searched a few different things. I started with just googling "inspiation" or "motivating" and kind of went from there. Most of what I find is very generic and nauseating. I'll try your idea of creatures or nature.
alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

what inspires me is fighting its sorta wierd but it just inspires me alot.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

what inspires me is fighting its sorta wierd but it just inspires me alot.

do you mean fighting like boxing or MMA? or like getting into fights in the school yard?
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

inspiration is pretty hard to find. I find quotes from moives pretty inspiring mostly from Hayao Miyazaki movies. That and for me (since I like art) photography, animated movies, and drawing itself.

Showing 1-11 of 11