ForumsThe TavernLucid Dreaming

9 1754
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Your experiences with lucid dreaming. What did you do? How did you do it?

I had one last night. I was getting picked up from school from my friend's mom. I don't know why, but I knew I was dreaming. I got in the car, and as she drove, I lifted my hand like I had magic or something, and lifted the car as it drove. After that, I tried to make a hot girl sit next to me, but to no avail. ),:

Yours?

• 9 Replies
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I lucid dream almost once a week. It's really fun because you can do whatever you want. I had one about 2 or 3 days ago, I was at home and then it hit me that I'm in a dream so I went outside and I remember flying but I'm not that sure to downtown and seeing everyone from a bird's eye view. It's hard to go into details because you always forget your dream.
If you guys want to know how to lucid dream. click here

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

If you guys want to know how to lucid dream. click here

I tried the journal thing, but I can't write right when I get up. It's stupid.
OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

I've found just thinking real hard and remebering the dream when you first wake up works well enough. Also, randomly doing reality checks can help. Ecen after trying everything the best lucid dream I've had consisted of hopping until I started flying. When I started flying, however, I woke myself up

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I dreamed I was in a video game once. I kept getting killed but i chose where I went so it was cool.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

This.

The only time I can recall lucid dreaming was in a nightmare years ago. All these weird monsters kept coming at me.

But I was meant to try that link I posted. I forgetted.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i had an epic lucid i was this guy with 2 swords juust plowing through monsters wave after wave and after like 5 night i can officialy say i have a game story line

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I've had a few. One include me just going things I'd normally do in a day, but during that day meteors were coming down to earth and I woke up right before they hit. Another one would be where it was sort of a horror film type dream, (I watched about 5-8 horror films that day) I was getting chased by a man with a big knife, (can't recall if it was Jason or Michael Myers) but nothing I did would hurt him and I just kept running and running then he caught up to me and I woke up sweating right before he tried to stab me.

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

The link Pazx posted is very helpful, check it out. I've done everything in that link before and had some luck with lucid dreaming

Showing 1-8 of 9