ForumsThe TavernMy Final Apology

2 1369
Xboxfanboi
Xboxfanboi
5 posts
Nomad

Most people here might not remember me, but all of the admins and moderators should. My old, stupid username was 2014631. Haha, pathetic, right? I joined this website back in 2009 when I was 11. I don't know why I'm writing this, because the moderators or admins are almost definitely going to lock/delete this instantly. I just want them to read this. Sorry about the 'tavern' section, I couldn't think of the right place to put this.
Okay, so if you don't know me I'll put it in a nutshell. I joined this site before I was 13, I got caught, and I was banned. Now I'm 13, but I can't think of any way to prove my age.
I have a few reasons for posting this thread. I want to get un-banned but know that I'm probably never going to be able to, and I also want to apologize to the moderators and administrators for being such a stuck up little brat. While I was banned more than once for nothing, and treated very unfairly by many of the moderators on this website, I won't point out names as I do not want to start a fight, and the point of this thread was not to play the blame game. So before I leave, probably for good, I would just like to say this. I'm really sorry for what I did to make you frustrated. Sorry for lying, breaking the rules, and for getting into that stupid, stupid little... whatever it was. You might know what I'm referring to. (Felly or whatever her name was, who probably was some 40 - 60 year old creeper)

To Cormyn: I tried to help you with your job when you quit, or were fired, or whatever happened. I don't entirely remember. And I don't want to say that you stabbed me in the back, because you didn't, as you're required by law to ban me if I'm under 13, you didn't even try to help me when I asked to get unbanned. You didn't give any ideas, merely just wrote a very rude message back. But like I said I'm not here to play the blame game, so I would just like to say I'm sorry for lying about my age, and I'm sorry for breaking the rules. I would really appreciate it if you would reply to this, and while I know you're going to ban this alternate account, as well as probably my own, I'll say goodbye to the website that I once was addicted to, the one I showed all my friends, the one I longed to get onto the second I got home every day. The website that honestly, showed me how much fun gaming is. So I thank you for that. Before Armor Games, I didn't know what a flash game, wii, xbox, or a laptop was for that matter. Now I have all of them. So once again, I thank you as well as all of the staff at the Armor Games website. Please don't delete this thread, and please don't delete my account. Sorry for the long message.

-Thanks,
TheScout201

• 2 Replies
Xboxfanboi
Xboxfanboi
5 posts
Nomad

And this is only somewhat related. How would I show my age, like a birth certificate or something? I'm not sure.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Send an email to jroyster22 (he's an administrator here) at support@armorgames.com and he'll walk you through it. But yes, you'll most likely have to provide something like a birth certificate copy or something like that. I think your parents will have to talk with them via email or phone to confirm it, then they'll probably unban your 201 account since it was banned for being underaged and now you're not.

Showing 1-2 of 2