ForumsThe TavernPaquiao marquez fight

15 1985
tornado781
tornado781
39 posts
Nomad

it was epic. it was awesome. and paquiao's win made me so happy that a punched a wall naked. so ask your marquez/paquiao questions here!

• 15 Replies
tornado781
tornado781
39 posts
Nomad

so btw if u dont know them, paquiao is 31 and hes and EPIC boxer, and marquez is a mexican guy who is his rival. so go and post guys.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

I really doubt a thread about thw fight should be here, you do understand what "World events, Politics, and Religion" means right?

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Um...guess that I'll move this over here. Where it belongs.

Not that I expect much of a conversation to generate over boxing.

But here it is!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I haven't watched a boxing match in a year, I think. Well, who won? How many rounds did it last?

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Paquiao won and it lasted all the rounds.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Oh, I didn't realize you mentioned who won in the opening post, sorry. :< I kind of skipped over that and read the second post thinking it was the OP. Was it a title match or something important like that?

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Oh, super description of the fight. Nothing I like better when hearing about a professional boxing match I missed than "The guy who won won and it lasted the entire time."

That's like saying "The people who did not die survived and they survived the entire time" when speaking of WWII.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Well what else is there to say, it's nothing exciting like he bit his ear off or something

tornado781
tornado781
39 posts
Nomad

no loco that was mike tyson and if u want to know, marquez won 6 paquiao won 5 but paquiao won by majority decision

tornado781
tornado781
39 posts
Nomad

and ghost of matrix, ur title match question is no. but they are super heated rivals who fought 3 times already

tornado781
tornado781
39 posts
Nomad

wow a moderator i did not notice that. but listen i have quiz for u guys i hope u win! ok 3 numbers: 1st: is paquiao married? 2nd: what is the weight division of paquiao and marquez and 3: where did the fight happen? hint: its in nevada

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

1Answer: Pacquiao is married , Welterweight division and in Las Vegas. And oh I'm the same nationality as Pacquiao and you.

tornado781
tornado781
39 posts
Nomad

no way....... ur filipino??

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

no way....... ur filipino??

You've stated the obvious. Yes, yes I am.
tornado781
tornado781
39 posts
Nomad

lol but i checked in ur profile u live in silent hill what gives?

Showing 1-15 of 15