ForumsThe TavernIf you could be any main character

39 4449
SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

I'm sure at least one of the people who read this has seen at least one movie. My question is which movie would you want to be the main character of mine personally is inception whats yours?

• 39 Replies
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Anyone, James Bond, Max Payne, Face off Watchmen was pretty amazing though. I like Leonardo Dicaprio off Blood Diamond, that was good.Clive Owen in Shoot 'Em Up was pretty good and also in The Darkness. It is impossible to choose.

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Also, you could try and kill the hero quickly instead of getting him into a terrible position and then talking until he escapes
I agree. You see them and you shoot them in the head. That's what happened on Veteran. He took a bullet in the throat and got incapapcitated. Instead of talking his way out of the situation, he could not and he got a bullet in the face and died. Really violent ending.

My fave main villain is obviously the Joker off Dark Knight. The greatest villain ever. Even better than Jigsaw off the Saw series.
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

I would be from The 9. I mean, imagine being that character! It would be pretty awesome you gotta admit.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Baam from tower of God, Link from zelda, Ohio from Zombieland, and a demigod from the percy Jackson books.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Nobody has mentioned V from V For Vendetta? That guy is a beast. Who wouldn't want to be him?

Ohio from Zombieland

*Columbus.

But I'd rather be Tallahassee. He seems to know his way around a zombie.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Nobody has mentioned V from V For Vendetta? That guy is a beast. Who wouldn't want to be him?

He's got skills, but if I'm remembering right his whole body is burned, so that wouldn't be comfortable.

Aside from Batman, I'd say Rorschach. I really like Rorschach's character in the comics and the movie Watchmen.
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Aside from Batman, I'd say Rorschach. I really like Rorschach's character in the comics and the movie Watchmen.
Wait, I seen that film; which one is Rorschach again? Mind you Mr Manhatten was good. But you could see his **** sometimes, which was somewhat uncomfertable. He could cause people to explode via the power of his mind! Absolutely amazing!!!
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@Ernie15

oh yes i remember now. Ohio was the only other persona i know that he went by.

SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

Well, anyone with a lot of money, success and happiness really wouldn't be too bad in.... well... any circumstances.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

but if I'm remembering right his whole body is burned, so that wouldn't be comfortable.

No, it probably wouldn't be at first, but after a while you'd get used to it.

Besides, wouldn't those skills be worth having a singed body?

which one is Rorschach again?

The one you referred to as "Face" in the worst superpower thread.

Well, anyone with a lot of money, success and happiness really wouldn't be too bad in.... well... any circumstances.

Those are exactly the people who end up dying at the end of every film. The film industry apparently doesn't have too much respect for the top 1%, even though ironically most of the people behind those films are part of that 1%.
ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

i would be brainy smurf from the smurfs

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

The one you referred to as "Face" in the worst superpower thread.
Oh, that guy; I thought his name was face; LOL. I'm getting mixed up with Face off the A-Team!
Those are exactly the people who end up dying at the end of every film. The film industry apparently doesn't have too much respect for the top 1%, even though ironically most of the people behind those films are part of that 1%.
Naw, you're wrong! Probably you are correct the majority of the times, but Batman is stinking rich! And Superman is on an okay kinda salary. Not that I can think of anybody else who is rich. Oh yeah, Iron Man. Possibly others etc.
Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

I'd be Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars. He is awesome.

SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

actually I changed mine I'd rather be the green lantern from well the green lantern I mean it would be awesome to be able to make anything you want in real life by imagining it

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

id totally be spongebob he seems so cool he is all yellow with holes and he jelly fishes and he knows a pinkdude and a light blue tall dude and a red money loving dude and and a red tall muscle builder dude and he has a pink top but light bottom pet and he knows a squrril in a suit and he knows his people who are cookies and he knows a giant whale person witha pink dress and he looks like swiss cheese so i think hed be an epic character

Showing 16-30 of 39