ForumsGame WalkthroughsSonny 2 best weapons and boss weapons

15 13724
gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I have a general idea,but what does everyone else think?

• 15 Replies
gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

Any one?....*just forget it*

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Best Weapon depends on class and build, I don't really get what you mean with boss weapons.

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

nevermind

zekrom1
zekrom1
60 posts
Peasant

The best weapon for any sort of strength build is the Platinum Baton. It has the most strength of any weapon in the game, and also has a nice vitality bonus.

For instinct builds, there are 2 viable weapons: Law Binder and Wrath of the Council. WOTC has more instinct, but absolutely no speed or vitality bonuses, whereas Law Binder has less instinct, but has some nice speed and vitality bonuses. Which one you should use depends on if your build already has nice vitality.

For speed, you also have 2 options: Death Sentence and the combination of Mending Beacon and Azure Shredder. The combination has more speed and 88 instinct, but this combination has no strength. Death Sentence has less speed, but with 160 strength, it has no problems in that department. You should use Death Sentence if your attacks use strength as well, but you should use Mending Beacon and Azure Shredder if your attacks use instinct or pure speed.

zekrom1
zekrom1
60 posts
Peasant

The best weapon for any sort of strength build is the Platinum Baton. It has the most strength of any weapon in the game, and also has a nice vitality bonus.

For instinct builds, there are 2 viable weapons: Law Binder and Wrath of the Council. WOTC has more instinct, but absolutely no speed or vitality bonuses, whereas Law Binder has less instinct, but has some nice speed and vitality bonuses. Which one you should use depends on if your build already has nice vitality.

For speed, you also have 2 options: Death Sentence and the combination of Mending Beacon and Azure Shredder. The combination has more speed and 88 instinct, but this combination has no strength. Death Sentence has less speed, but with 160 strength, it has no problems in that department. You should use Death Sentence if your attacks use strength as well, but you should use Mending Beacon and Azure Shredder if your attacks use instinct or pure speed.

zekrom1
zekrom1
60 posts
Peasant

^^^
Sorry about that, my computer glitched.

JoergL
JoergL
87 posts
Farmer

Wrath of the Council is such a ridiculously rare drop, you can't count on it. When you play instinct, build for Law Binder.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Yeah but with a good build, you can take down city council easily. EX.(Mind freeze plus flash freeze for cold hydraulic) Just turn autosave off and keep fighting until you get the drop. This comes in useful for many battles, like the Baron(unholy runeblade), Clemens(Shandors Darkstaff/Sun-struck horrors). Oh yeah by the way has anyone noticed the connection between Clemens' Sun-struck horrors and the one Ice Kung-fu dude in sonny who has Moon-struck horrors! Also, Nostalgia in Sonny 2 is a combination of all the four extra bosses in sonny! Sorry got a bit off-topic there. Anyway, other good weapons to autosave for are annihilation(spectre), Poseidon's Fury(Some person in zone four), Emerald Death(Hydra), Wrath of the council(city council), and Death Sentence(Mayor).

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

There's also the platinum baton from level 6,and the tow runeblades(baron)

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Well, the Platinum Baton was already mentioned. I mentioned the unholy runeblade too, and the regular runeblade is pretty bad compared to unholy runeblade

Kingslayer888
Kingslayer888
104 posts
Nomad

Well no one is commenting on this section so you might consider somthing else!

Jumprava
Jumprava
4 posts
Nomad

i think that the best guns is EMERALD SHARD...

monkin
monkin
9 posts
Blacksmith

For hydraulic I took Mending Beacon and Blast Shield.

For psychic - Law Binder.

For biological, speed build - Flame Katana.

LegendGamer1995
LegendGamer1995
5 posts
Nomad

I hate how in the first sonny you can get Platinum Baton's Armor but you don't have any Poison moves to use?!?!?!? explain that one

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

@LegendGamer1995 It's for Veradux (he has a poison move) :3.

Showing 1-15 of 15