ForumsThe Tavern[see AGv3] 30 seconds to comment.

10 2540
ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

i don't enjoy the 'you must wait 30 seconds to comment again' you should be able to comment whenever you want. what i mean is you can't comment on the same game or forum over and over again, but you should be able to comment on difrerent things (forum/games) whenever you want.

• 10 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

If you take less then 30 seconds between picking out a new thread, reading the posts and typing a reply, I don't think you should be allowed to post or comment at all.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

The win of the day, goes to Cenere.
I am Skater, and I approve this message.

SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

You know, you don't have to comment at all. The forums are optional...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If you take less then 30 seconds between picking out a new thread, reading the posts and typing a reply, I don't think you should be allowed to post or comment at all.

I often open a few threads I'd like to post in, open notepad, and type up something for each of those so I don't lose my train of thought.
Churak
Churak
6 posts
Nomad

I actually reckon it should be a bit longer. I mean it's hard to do things at multiple times with the 30 second gap

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I think that 30 seconds is long enough. Usually it wont take 5 seconds to submit another forum post. Ether it is to short, or not explained well.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

If you take less then 30 seconds between picking out a new thread, reading the posts and typing a reply, I don't think you should be allowed to post or comment at all
i take like 20 secs to pick a forum and like 80 secs to type but it stills says 'PLZ wait 30 secs to type again. so i have to copy my work then refresh the page then paste my work then send it all over again
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

30 is fine. Any less means the posts weren't thought out well enough and wouldn't really convey anything meaningful.

cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

If you find a new topic, read, and type everything within 30 seconds...slowwww dowwwwn

Showing 1-9 of 10