35 posts
Nomad

Mine was Grand Theft Auto!

• 385 Replies
JC18
JC18
15 posts
Nomad

Mine was either Toki Tori for Gameboy or Digimon for Playstation 1. Both great games. Where did I put them?

milonator
milonator
2 posts
Nomad

you ever heard of driver? its just like grand theft auto but you cant get out of your car for some reason. back then i loved it but i dont like it much anymore

JDR3000
JDR3000
179 posts
Nomad

Even before i played LoZ: OoT, my first was Pokemon Red version...
Man, i miss my original GB...

Krill11
Krill11
98 posts
Peasant

Mine? Mell I think it was Ceasar III Pritty fun stratagy game.
[marquee]did this work?[/marquee]

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

I think it was Chrono Trigger. Might have been Secret of Mana though.

TriforceofWisdom
TriforceofWisdom
1 posts
Nomad

My first video game was Ocarina of Time, then the first Super Mario on the Gameboy Color.

philandy
philandy
73 posts
Nomad

Big Bird's Egg Catch on the Atari 2600 when I was 4. o_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYWUNbvOzTU

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

Mine was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on the XBOX. I used to have this really out of date gaming system called the GameCube and I played this game called Super Monkey Ball. I still like it.

I like how the game cube is considered outdated to you when I can still remember when it came out.
you ever heard of driver? its just like grand theft auto but you cant get out of your car for some reason. back then i loved it but i dont like it much anymore

Yea that game was fun for only an hour.
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Donkey Kong Country for SNES. I still play it to this day.

kibaakamarupupy
kibaakamarupupy
18 posts
Nomad

LoL, my first console was (in my opinion the best of all time) Nintendo64, and in the same day i won some great games such as Mario Kart64, Super Mario 64, Mischief Makers and the best of 'em The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

in PS1 soldiers !! those little green toy soldiers that we were playing as them it was so much fun !! and after this was i think operation rainbow !! it was us choosing a team of some ppl in nato and attack ppl and terrorists ... i played these two when i was seven i miss them

ForTheCity
ForTheCity
47 posts
Nomad

Megaman for NES! I remember I came home after buying it only to realize that we gave our NES away cause my brother got a SNES. A sad moment and I had to go to the neighbors to play.

SpazAttackerz
SpazAttackerz
70 posts
Nomad

My first game was Azurik: Rise of Perathia for the original Xbox. I still think its the funnest game ever.

getanewhouse
getanewhouse
44 posts
Nomad

My first video game was Pong, I know I am showing my age. yes I am in my early forties. But when pong came out I was about 10, and my mom got it for us for Christmas, it was so fricken cool, we thought wow this is the wave of the future. this game rocks. I still have it and I hooked it up for my kids a few months ago and they played it for about 30 minutes and then said "dad this game sucks". Since I am so old I got to play all the atari games when they came out then in my teens Nintendo came out. Now I have xbox 360 hooked up and it rocks compared to the old atari games. Games have come a long way since I first started playing. I imagine they will keep getting better and better. Happy playing...

Epic563
Epic563
166 posts
Nomad

My first game? Well, I'm not really sure. I believe it was Super Mario World for the SNES, but then again I got a Gameboy Advance when I was three (yep, I was a hardcore gamer even back then.)

I'm truthfully not sure, but I still love those games.

Showing 16-30 of 385