pokemonmania
11 posts
Peasant

my first game was shining soul for GBA

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I think mine must have been like pokemon on the gameboy. I'm young so I haven't been playing as long as some of y'all. I got my gameboy when I was in about 1st grade.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

My First game was tekken with almost a feint memeory of even playing it lol

Was that a joke? If it wasn't, then I would say that you meant faint. But in this case, feint makes sense as a pun because you are talking about a fighting game.
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

Mine was pokemon Pearl Version i think.

knaaren
knaaren
6 posts
Scribe

Super Mario World was my first

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

Listen here kids. I'm gonna tell a story that happened way before you were born Back in the old days

My first video game ever was one with Mario (Super Mario)
It was a game for the Nintendo N64 (Back in the old days)
It was a "Open world" game where you could play different missions like the old version of "Mario Cart" and you could walk around in different maps and collect coins and shrooms, and oddly enough it was 3D
Afterwards I got the Hercules game for my playstation 1 which was nothing compared to my Nintendo. It was only in 2D :'(
- Afterwards I jump'd on the trend and got a playstation 2.
I wonder if I still have my Nintendo N64 :/

Anyways.. if anyone knows what the exact name of this games is I would be very happy

KaneShadow
KaneShadow
42 posts
Nomad

I don't exactly know what my first played video game was, but as far as I can remember it was Quake on the PC.

Muulk
Muulk
4 posts
Nomad

My first video game was Kung Fu for the NES. I remember it being pretty fun, should probably find it and play it again.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

I reckon that it must have been Harry potter and the order of the Phoenix for Nintendo DS. Not a great game but it seemed incredible at the time

johnnyboy3636
johnnyboy3636
42 posts
Nomad

mario kart for gba

Roxxar123
Roxxar123
61 posts
Farmer

My first game was Super Mario Bros. for the NES...I think...in...1985?

octiant
octiant
3 posts
Nomad

My first game was a release of Super Mario Bros for Game Boy Color. I want to say it was called Super Marion Bros Deluxe or something, but I can't seem to remember.

phatpastor
phatpastor
12 posts
Herald

"Combat" which came with the Atari 2600; the first one I ever purchased myself was called "surround" (a tron bike-like maze/crash game)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Ummm. Let me think. I think it was Pokemon Explorers of Time...

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Mine was PacMan on the Gameboy...

Showing 301-315 of 385