35 posts
Nomad

Mine was Grand Theft Auto!

• 385 Replies
Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

Don't quite remember, most have been: Golden Eye 007, or Ocarina of Time.

Fr0st6it3
Fr0st6it3
24 posts
Shepherd

I think it was Super Mario Bros 64, but the oldest game I ever played was Zork.

OiDoctor
OiDoctor
2 posts
Peasant

Mario Bros on Pegasus console at my friends, but the first true love was MORTAL KOMBAT 2 on Amiga 500. It was on 4 disks! "With little help from my friends" we did destroy lots of joysticks playing this one

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

My first game was the classic Super Mario game for N64. So much fun.... ahh the memories....

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Heroes of might and magic on PC it came out the year I was born and is still amazing

gertrudethel
gertrudethel
1 posts
Peasant

Mine was the first spyro game.. it was my brothers but I had a go and refused to give the controller back! I thought it was really hard back then and all the baddies scared me (jeesh, give me a break, i was only 4!!)
Anyway. Played it again the other day... realized how much of a noob I was.

cablecar1
cablecar1
158 posts
Nomad

Lion King on the Gameboy color... man I hated that game.

Sugarmanx10
Sugarmanx10
6 posts
Jester

My first game was a cartridge that had Duck Hunt and Super Mario Bros. for the NES.

AkhileshM
AkhileshM
7 posts
Nomad

My first video game was Half life; i forgot it when i was 5 or so but when i looked back in the past (sitting on a chair bored with nothing to do) i realised how young i was playing the game and decided i would play it again sane (not with my little 4 year old mind) and enjoy it properly and by hell, im most certainly **** did, i would recommend this game to anybody.

Jsc1998
Jsc1998
12 posts
Peasant

My first video game was Crash Team Racing when I was 3: Kept me going for hours =D

Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

Mine was I think Mario Kart Super Circuit on the Gameboy Advance. Oh, the merriment!

kimkhaos
kimkhaos
3 posts
Nomad

I love Grand Theft Auto. But my first game was like sonic and the lion king on the sega. <3

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

My first FIRST video game was Super Mario for the Gameboy Color. My first console game was when I was 2... Mrs. Spider's tea party for the PS2...

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

my first video game was pokemon platinum for nds
i loved it, but it became boring after some time...

jejones
jejones
6 posts
Nomad

well if I remember correctly the first video game I got to play was Pac Man since my dentist had a little Pac Man arcade thing set up in the waiting room but the first game I think I owned myself was called "Brave Fencer Musashi.

Showing 31-45 of 385