ForumsThe TavernDOSE ANYONE KNOW WHEN AG3 CAN BE PLAYED??

4 1396
11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

im wondering when will AG3 come out so people can use it? like the new site can be played on properly? (i have seen demo of it) basicly im wondering when will it come out??

11pikachu11

• 4 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You can go on there right now and play games (beta.armorgames.com). But if you mean fully launched then that won't be for a while. I'd guess mid to late 2012 from the pace they're going.

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

awww man iwell they could lanch it and then close it for a bit so thet could add updates and that couldent they??

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They want to actually have most things on the site before they launch it, and they need to make sure everything is working properly which is why it's in open beta right now.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

DON'T EFFING YELL IN THE TITLES UNLESS YOU ARE A MOD AND IS AWARE THAT YOU ARE BREAKING THE RULES AND MAKING PEOPLE'S EYES BLEED IN THE SUBTLE ATTEMPT TO ACTUALLY GET SOME PROPER INFORMATION SPREAD, ESPECIALLY NOT WHEN THE TITLE IS THAT LONG, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHEN THIS QUESTION HAS ALREADY BEEN ASKED AND ANSWERED IN THE APPROPRIATE SECTION A HUNDRED MILLION TIMES, THANKS.
Funny thing about launching is that people assume that the game/site/kitten is done by then. If they close it off (and you know the launch means that this site will be replaced by AG3), I think a lot of people would get really pissy really quickly.

Either way, answered. AND STOP YELLING.

Showing 1-4 of 4