ForumsThe TavernWhy Join AG?

25 3924
SMMsuperNerd901
SMMsuperNerd901
30 posts
Nomad

I'm trying to convince one of my best friends to join AG, but she won't listen to me. Do any of you have good reasons to join AG other than because it's just awesome and it has amazing games?

(I love thais website, don't get me wrong!)

• 25 Replies
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

but i mean it is pretty well hidden...

Ha apparently it isn't if you have 968 forum posts and your a gold lord.
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

[quote=pickpocket]but i mean it is pretty well hidden...[/quote]
Yea, it was a while until I found the forum as well...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I forgot why I joined. I just forgot...hmmm.....

Spetsnaz2077
Spetsnaz2077
4 posts
Nomad

I have no real reason. I usually go on Kongregate as the same username, however I felt like going on a different forum for a change and Kongregate got boring.

Drakyn
Drakyn
16 posts
Nomad

Hmm, think I originally joined to save progress in some game. Then there was the Armor Points. Points that don't really do anything but still you earn from games somehow is fun. Then again I am that person that would spend an hour messing around in a game to get some random achievement they put in it. ;P

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Why not? It's a great site. There are loads of games you can play.

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

Tell her she should join because, not only are there loads of great games to play like Kingdom Rush, Necronator 2, Raze 2, etc, etc. You can also meet other people who enjoy gaming as well, and interact with what I would like to think is a pretty friendly community. There's also the Rankings and Leaderboards, even if they will be changed with the new website, they will still be there in one form or another. There's just so many great things about this site, and there really isn't even a reason to NOT join. I hope we see her here in the near future! =]

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Mostly because AG has the best games

Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

Well its great enough to have exclusives,it has alot of games to be played,and hundreds of treads to help you kill your time and talk about stuff...

Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

Tell her to join too,also,because the new AG will be even better

Showing 16-25 of 25