ForumsThe TavernWhite Trash with Purple Afro and Hipster Shades

5 1893
KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

I saw some guy on the streets today walking on the sidewalk with a failed american (aka, white trash) ethnicity and hipster shades and a Purple Afro. What do you think about this? I was personally laughing my *** off.

• 5 Replies
cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

Uhh...pretty sure every time you see white trash you shouldn't post a forum

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

What do you think about this?

All I'm thinking right now is why you're judging this person solely on their appearance. Calling someone a "failed American" just because they don't conform is the reason why the rest of the world thinks Americans are so stupid: ignorance.
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Don't be so judgmental, because you have to learn to be accepting. Acceptance is peace.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Didn't the deleting of your old thread teach you anything?

I am personally laughing myself off my chair at your vapid superficiality. I don't know what standard you measure ''Americaness'' by, but there is no such measuring scale of failure in this category.

Also, the term ''White trash'' is pejorative and derogatory which does not fit in with AG's standards.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

What do you think about this?

The above posts obviously think that you are being a bit of a jerk. And doesn't care about what you saw.
Locking this thread to stop people continuing to point out this out, and because this topic is quite... Stupid.
Showing 1-5 of 5