sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

8500 AP
Demon theme

10500 AP
Hero theme

15000 AP
Spell theme(wicked cool fireballs or somewhat)

20000 AP
Custom theme(you choose your own armartar,must be medievalish,you know they wont put something horny or illegal because they worked too hard for 20k haha)
well those are my suggestions

• 15 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Thats some good ideas Mia. I would like to see some of those actually. Wonder what they will put.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I suggested elementals and trolls/golems a while ago. A "custom theme" might be a little tricky though, because I can see hat a lot of people would spam as no user has before to get 20000, then choose an inappropriate armatar.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

ya, like ubertuna said the custom theme idea, wouldn't likely work out too great, because people would spam for that 20k, but elements would be pretty cool, and I think the demons would look great, the hero's isn't that bad of an idea, but I think they should be lower AP then the demons, since the demons would likely be better in my opinion, but besides that, we do need some new armatars for high scoring people, just not too many to make people to want to spam

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

These are some good ideas. Anyone else have good ideas that go beyond King?

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well, i think that once a user reaches a certain amounts of points say around 20,000 they should know the rules pretty darn well. Why not let them upload there own at that point?

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Yea but they could have spammed?Well I think for girls there should be Princesses Queens Female Knights and we might have some more for Females.

G_P2

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Yea those are some good suggestions for girls Princesses 4500AP Queens 6000AP Female Kngiht 25000AP that should be the amount for them!

lvdk
lvdk
71 posts
Nomad

Actually I agree 100% with GP and Avrilicious, there should really be some more for girls! (I'm not a girl but I think that there really needs to be more!)

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Opps I meant for Female Knights 2500AP

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Under no circumstances would I allow anyone on this site to upload their own avatars... Its so strange, almost every other site allows you too, this website just seems to draw in some bad people... And people would just spam for a few days and get the tons of AP needed to get this privilege.

I can't stand most of the avatars for girls...although some have a girly theme (unicorns, for example) I would rather an avatar that represents myself, rather than something I like... Most of the women avatars look like... well, for lack of swearing, 'angry women' haha. I'd love a group of cute wenches or something, or gypsies...

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

ya, there really does need to be some more girl armatars, that, demons, and elementals are the main three things that matter, but you should never be able to upload your own armatar, that could cause a lot of trouble, and setting up the system to do it would be hard, well, I think, don't really know, and I think even though I am not one, Moderators and Admin's should have their own set of armatars if they wanted them, that way it would set them apart more, because no one would have an Armatar like theres!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

@John, you mean like the King plaques? If so, I would say like some overlord, but maybe that could go before king. If you were talking about armatars, then those suggested are pretty awesome! The elemental and demons might be pretty cool.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

i do agree that we should have armartars that go farther than 5000 ap

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

dragonmistress you really don't have the power to say who is allowed to do what.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, I suppose that did come out a little strange. What I meant was that under no circumstances would I think it is a good idea to let people be able to upload their own armatars. There are enough reasons for people to try to spam without giving another reward.

Showing 1-15 of 15