ForumsThe TavernAny Game that makes you want to live in the Computer? Why?

29 3908
darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts
Nomad

ALL the games that are awesomely strange...

• 29 Replies
darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts
Nomad

Call of duty modern warfare 2.So I can save ghost from death (also roach!)

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

MineCraft ^.^ I guess 'cause it's better to live there than on the
Earth, despite the fact that you get chased by monsters

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

Any game of the Elder Scrolls series. I love free roam games

TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

Any games that can get me free food, water, shelter and fun xP

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

None, because if I live inside the computer, I am confronted with bugs, crashes, and I'd die as soon as someone takes out the game CD or desinstalls it. I'd also have to assume the computer won't be shut down by anybody.

If I had to choose, though, probably Tamriel, Nirn, from the Elder Scrolls. I'd really like living in Vvardenfell but it has been destroyed by the big evil flying city, so... meh.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I would mainly choose the world of Tes (Nirn) but other something that really surprises me is that nobody said the Sims.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I like living here, but if I had to choose probably Sierra 7 on the computer, or and CoD game for XBOX.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Yeeesss! Diablo III. A beautiful fantasy world filled to the brim with magic and Diablo's hellish servants. Who wouldn't want to be a Necromancer or Witch Doctor?

Pacmanpwner
Pacmanpwner
181 posts
Nomad

Minecraft all the way. i think that'd be awesome

darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts
Nomad

City Siege 3...cuz i wanna the heli-r pilot and blast away!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No I don't think so. I mean I'm good at games yeah but I'm not THE game. I would die and not respawn in a few seconds if I played the story or go run and hide and get a new job of it was mw3 :P
I mean no disrespect to anyone who is actualy in the army. You guys are awesome and thanks for every thing. No disrespect at all
Now if it was infamous I might have a better chance... Might

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

Well if it's ANY game, than it would have to be Lord of the Rings Online for me, to live in Middle Earth would be just too freaking awesome.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

So if I'm put in the game am I a character I get to choose or am I still myself? And if I'm the character I choose then do I get their skills and everything they have knowledge of? If so, then I'd either pick Splinter Cell or Assassin's Creed, but probably Splinter Cell. It'd be cool to be able to start from the beginning of those games to the end of them, and would definitely take a long time, so I think it's worth it, though it's not free roam like Assassin's Creed.

latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

Assassins creed. any game from the series.

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

NOT realy because its weird ... if you know what you mean

Showing 1-15 of 29