ForumsThe TavernYoutube

12 3013
gamerme
gamerme
484 posts
Nomad

Now with many people getting youtube parnetship and evening making a living out of making youtube videos, (xjaws, whiteboy, markofJ) the list goes on.

so how many of you have youtube channels and think they are getting bigger or even already have a parnership!
i have only just lauched my channel (a COD one) and is looking in the not to distance future to get a partnership

• 12 Replies
Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

i dont think ill ever get big on youtube..but once i get a capture card i might get more views

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I had an account in the past with 7 videos and around 70000 upload views and a lot of subscribers and a month ago we got an email that I could become a YouTube partner. But I share this account with a friend and we both decided not to become one since we haven't been active on it for months,

ellaaay
ellaaay
7 posts
Nomad

i dont post videos, but smosh and nigahiga are like the best!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I have a channel, but I doubt it'd ever get big; I only use it to keep track of my subscriptions and favorite videos. I'd make some videos, but I don't have the equipment. Most of my videos would probably be me playing games, but there's enough of those around, so no use in that.

I wonder how much money those big channels receive.

Volsky
Volsky
144 posts
Nomad

While I do post some videos on youtube.. I feel that partnership would be kinda useless to me and well, I just hate the idea of putting ADs into my videos.

Anyway, there is maaannyyy great youtubers out there, Tobuscus, Nigahiga, Bashur, Gabriel Iglesias(Not exactly one though), Cory Williams, etc, etc.
If you don't find what you like, something is wrong.

Lendek
Lendek
45 posts
Nomad

Have you seen the new layout of youtube ? its pretty cool

Volsky
Volsky
144 posts
Nomad

Woah, everything was as usual an hour ago.
Then BAM ! Everything's changed.

I love it, the homepage anyway, the new userpage is good as well but I do rather show my videos than my empty feed page.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

listening to music on youtube right now and the homepage is pretty good and there are other minor improvements but it is loading slower and has some lag and scrolls wierd. But i like it as long as it goes back to the speed it was at before, or better.

Xborn2BWildX98
Xborn2BWildX98
126 posts
Nomad

yea i thought my girlfriend changed the layout or something,i was like what the hell?

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I started using the new layout about a week and a half ago. I actually made a thread about it and how to get it early. I actually like it quite a bit.

And my youtube channel never really took off, but I don't really mind. I don't really have the time to make videos anymore.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

When your youtube channel only contains pony episodes, it tends to take off pretty quick . So long as the god**** trolls don't take down more videos.
As for the OP, sorry but, what? I can't understand that.
New layout: I think its okay. I just started using it today. It seems fine, and at least I'm not overloaded by videos from those I'm subscribed to.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm not into this new layout because it looks very similar to Facebook, seems like they're just trying to incorporate that into YouTube. And it looks very cluttered, I prefer the previous layout, and if you do too then you can get it by going here.

Showing 1-12 of 12