ForumsThe TavernEmbarassing things

18 2815
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Everyone has something embarrassing happen to them every once in a while, so you can post it here. If you do not feel comfortable putting something, don't put it.

• 18 Replies
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Today me and my friend had some free time, so we decided to doodle portraits. We planned to only show it to each other when we were done. When we were done his was so bad, I was laughing my face off. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Today at lunch my friend spilled ranch on my pants and it looked like a urinated. AND RANCH STAINS!!

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

haha I dont really have one.. I emberras myself so I never get emberrased anymore! xD!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i was playing soccer and the field was a mud pit and i was in dress code (button down shirt and all) and was running, then started slidding on the mud, went down on my knees while still sliding, fell forward, stuck my hands out, stayed balenced on all fours and then slipped and landed flat on my stomach. i had to where my gym close for the rest of the day :/

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I literally ran into several walls in the space of a few minutes. I should have been paying attention... xD

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I run track for my high school, and today during practice i saw a girl who i am sort-of friends with running in the opposite direction of me.(we are friends and talk but not "GOOD" friends) as she ran by i stuck my elbow out to hit her arm cause we mess with each other like that. A slight miscalculation on my part and i elbowed her right in the boob. I looked back and smiled like i meant to do it cause i didn't know what else to do and she gave me a look like she was confused...

awkward.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I talked to this girl I had a crush on today, and half of what I was saying was, "So, yeah. Yeah, so hi? Ummm, yeah. Hi? Maybe?". I'm trying to teach myself not to have emotions anymore.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

well, in first grade i liked this kid, so i would give him a hug EVERY SINGLE DAY. then he moved away. i can't help but think that it was my fault...:|

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

As a kid, I played soccer at the age of 9. I managed to have a fantastic moment and had a quick rush from one side of the field to the other topping it off with a goal!

...only to discover I scored into the wrong goal... I felt like hiding underneath a stone then, any stone would have been fine!!

Had to hear about that 'Super Beauty of a Goal' for the rest of the year... *sigh* =(

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Okay, yesterday I was at home because I must stay at home from the docter, I have knee issues, and I was home alone I decided to do a 1 o'clock shower. I didn't read the text I got while I was under the shower because i was well... under the shower that a female friend of mine decided to visit me and help me.
So she was looking for me, I didn't hear her and while I was moving naked from the shower to my room to get clothed (I thought I was home alone so I didn't get them in andvance) and I just ran into her, full naked, then I fell and there I was.
On the floor. Naked.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

I went in a public restroom and all the stalls were full except for the handicap one. when i was done using it, a guy in a wheelchair was outside waiting. awkwardnesssss.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

That could be considered a dream scenario for some people xNightwish... but let's just NOT get into that, shall we?

I have to admit you trumped my story there though! =D

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

That could be considered a dream scenario for some people xNightwish... but let's just NOT get into that, shall we?

I have to admit you trumped my story there though! =D

It would have been a dream scenario if it was a movie, or she wasn't yelling things at me or I wasnt the nude person.

Good thing I always wear a towel on my head after showering.
Btw I played soccer to when I was 9.
Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

I'm not going to list something in particular, but I hate instances where I hurt myself in public, or in-front of friends, or trip or some such thing like that. Because not only have I hurt myself or tripped, etc. But I have made a fool of myself and my ego is hurt. That's one type of embarrassing thing I don't like.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I was walking into a restaurant and I opened the door only to find that I walked into a bar, not the restaurant! Everyone in their droped and staired at me.... It was weird

Showing 1-15 of 18