ForumsThe Tavern[OPspam] a way to get 1000 Armor points in one day ???

35 4978
Blackstar877
Blackstar877
60 posts
Nomad

Possible???

• 35 Replies
Szeep
Szeep
27 posts
Nomad

seriously that's not the point, getting ap are just a feature of this amazing website. you're not better for spaming everywhere, rate, comment with reasons, not just for points.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Therein lies the real question. I think you could, If you went to every topic there was that wasn't necro and posted and waited for someone to post, then post again.

Just as a side discussion here, you can't, too few threads.
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Just as a side discussion here, you can't, too few threads.
Oh. I thought I had a surefire way to get some AP. Oh well, I'll just go sulk in my corner. (Just kidding. Probably.)
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Actually, there are 48135 threads here (not counting Forum Games as they give you no AP), which you may notice is much more than 1000. Unless 97.8% of the threads are locked, there are enough to do what Stephen has suggested. A squire has pwn'd a king.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

(not counting Forum Games as they give you no AP)

Or the newcomers forums.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Actually, there are 48135 threads here (not counting Forum Games as they give you no AP), which you may notice is much more than 1000. Unless 97.8% of the threads are locked, there are enough to do what Stephen has suggested. A squire has pwn'd a king.

I think you could, If you went to every topic there was that wasn't necro and posted and waited for someone to post, then post again.

I think I'e clarified my point?
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I believe that you could post about 2880 times a day. If you had several windows open, typed in the 30 second delay period and replied instantly when it became possible, you could get 1000 AP in under 9 hours. You could do it in under 5 if you did the same thing via profiles.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I believe that you could post about 2880 times a day. If you had several windows open, typed in the 30 second delay period and replied instantly when it became possible, you could get 1000 AP in under 9 hours. You could do it in under 5 if you did the same thing via profiles.

It is. The problem is, no one replies so you either create new topics or necro, which gets you a temp ban.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If you were to go the Profile Message route, you could easily do it without being banned.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

If you were to go the Profile Message route, you could easily do it without being banned.

That's easy, and well, personally I have no respect for such people. I more or less measure activity via Forum post count.
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

Well it is possible, but why would you do that, unless your desperate for points and getting a higher rank.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Well, it's possible with a big imagination and a LOT of caffiene.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

If you're trying to get that many points in a day, you're doing it wrong. Armor points are there for you to accumulate over long periods of time in which you gain a reputation and respect. You gain points from hanging out here, not talking to people just so you get 2 points every time you ask a stupid question you don't care to hear the answer to.

The short version of my rant. If you are trying to get points which do nothing for you other than make you look like a spammer, then go ahead and find a way to gain a ton of points.

Time = respect.

Points =/= respect

Understand?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Possible?
Sure. Bots have gotten more than that in less time.
Should you? No.
Because if we find out you are active because you want the points, not because you are actually active, you get banned.

Also, you really should look up those rules about content and length of your posts, since without following them, you get banned for spam instead in your attempt to gain points, and that won't be any good.
Title =/= Part of post. So the current topic of this thread is actually "Possible?" which I have no idea how to answer. Besides "Most likely?" in return.

Showing 16-29 of 35