ForumsThe Tavernwhere are you right now?

46 6242
ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

i don't mean to sound like a stalker, what i mean is if your online right now where is your laptop/computer? i on my desk in my room

• 46 Replies
Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

In a house, on a computer. 'Nuff said.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Um I am in my bedroom on my iTouch because my mom gets mad at me if I'm on the desktop from 3-8 in the afternoon.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'm on the laptop, in the living room and inside my house.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Right now, I am in a room in my house (not my bedroom) with a computer in front of me and an ipad to the left. My siblings are watching TV to the right of me and behind me is a window. =D

EvilCandy
EvilCandy
22 posts
Nomad

I'm sitting in a big comfy chair with my feet up on my laptop. Got the x-mas lights on and Amy Winehouse's "B-Sides" album playing in the background. Can't get more relaxing than this!

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

I'm on my desktop in my living room. The computer is on a desk.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I'm on my bed; four-mattresses high. (iTouch)

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

On a laptop in the basement.
Which also happens to be my room.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

in a room (not bedroom) near the com on a desk. behind me is my electric keyboard and on the left is another com (my rich cousins grabage that we get XP).

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I'm in what we call the "Study Room" (though I'm obviously not studying. I am using a desktop which is on a desk (obviously) that is made for a computer. I have an ipod touch next to me, so while I wait for someone to post something in the forums, I am occupied.

TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

I'm on Earth

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I'm in front of my computer, listening to Adam Lambert shockingly, whilst I try to ponder over my accursed literature essay (Disgrace, anyone?), whilst I stare at the screen daring someone to post in the Forums.

ellisdee45
ellisdee45
55 posts
Shepherd

In my dorm room at 4:49 A.M.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

In my living room with some hot coco.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I'm sitting in my chair, located in my game room, complete with game consoles and my desk. I'm strolling the AG forums, waiting for something good to come up.

Showing 1-15 of 46