ForumsThe TavernRubik's Cube

17 2984
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Who here has mixed it up so hard, but finished it?

• 17 Replies
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Oh, and also, the amount of time it took you to finish it.

It took me almost two weeks to get it back to all the colors on the same side.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I have one, and I used to play with it regularly, but ever since I completed it I got bored of it.

Well, do you mean when I first got a Rubik's cube or when I learned the algorithms? I first got one eight years ago, so I guess that long since I would play with it occasionally. After learning the algorithms it took about a week.

And if you don't have the patience to take time to learn and complete it, then you could always take it apart then put it back together. It's better than taking the stickers off.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I have completed one in my life, without learning any algorithms. It took me a long time though...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

My friend does it with one hand in under 3 minutes if im not wrong. You need alot of lubricant for that.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I got a cube once, it took me 6.9 hours total. And then I got all the same colors on 1 side, I suck at it,

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

i havent finishd it yet but im stil tring though...

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

My friend does it with one hand in under 3 minutes if im not wrong. You need alot of lubricant for that.

*giggle*

The fact that I am too lazy to go and buy a rubik's probably means I am too lazy to complete it. But, then again, I should have a lot a free time in January.
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I have completed one in my life, without learning any algorithms. It took me a long time though...
Ah, man, that's awesome. I had to search on how to complete it.

I've mixed it up and finished it. Best time: 1:15 (Two-handed)
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I don't have a normal rubix cube anymore. All I have is one from my dad's company that you can only solve 1 way. It is slightly mixed up and I cannot get it right. Sigh.

Pator55jase
Pator55jase
31 posts
Peasant

I finished it once, that is it

riverviewtigers
riverviewtigers
3 posts
Nomad

i can never finish a rubiks cube can u show me how?

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Oh I've mIxed up rubiks cubes for days and then solved the in a matter of hours. My math teacher can solve them in minutes. The longest it's ever taken him was 6 minutes and that was a 8x8

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

Well just look at the walkthrough...
I finished in 2 minutes...a 3x3 rubix cube

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I'VE NEVER FINISHED IT! It got so frustrated I just left it.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I'

Showing 1-15 of 17