ForumsThe TavernFull Body tattoos

12 1950
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

What are your opinions on full body tattoos? And by full body, I mean full body, like this gentleman.

They look appealing and cool on first sight, but when you think about it, it's pretty stupid. Note that his entire body is covered in permanent ink, it may look good on him now, but imagine how horrible it will look like 10 years from now. I find the idea creative, but not necessary

• 12 Replies
NOFMAF
NOFMAF
60 posts
Treasurer

it is creative and stupid, its just metter of time when you gonna loose what that tattoo is

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

What the heck does that guy do in public? Just walking to the grocery store, and everyone around him faints out of scaredness.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the failed post, AG's lagging up again.

He's actually a actor and male model. You have to admit, it looks pretty dam epic

NOFMAF
NOFMAF
60 posts
Treasurer

that dude is insane

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

that dude is insane

Many people consider him a genius, he did the tattoos because he considered his skin as a canvas.
NOFMAF
NOFMAF
60 posts
Treasurer

it looks cool, but man, i dont want it on my canvas

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

Maybe he should get into a Halloween costume contest and probably win the contest. Anyway how the heck the tattoo is gonna come off?

NOFMAF
NOFMAF
60 posts
Treasurer

Maybe he should get into a Halloween costume contest and probably win the contest. Anyway how the heck the tattoo is gonna come off?

they wont
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

how the heck the tattoo is gonna come off?

With a simple surgery involving lasers, I guess.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

With a simple surgery involving lasers, I guess.

Not so simple if you have your entire body coated in that thing. You would also need skin grafts, of which the guy has none to spare, seeing his entire body is coated.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Not so simple if you have your entire body coated in that thing

And even if he does, that's gonna leave a lot of marks. And it will be very painfull
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

And even if he does, that's gonna leave a lot of marks. And it will be very painfull

Yep. I just wonder how will he look like when he's older since his skin will loosen up. Pretty disgusting picture if you think about it.
Showing 1-12 of 12