ForumsThe TavernInactivity

13 2500
gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

Iv'e been reading the forums lately and have noticed my self that over 95 percent of the users on this site have little or no armor points at all. I'm not saying every one should have 10000 ap one even a thousand, but they could at least rate the games they play.

• 13 Replies
Oradriel
Oradriel
6 posts
Nomad

I've noticed a similar trend, mind you I'm much newer!

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

It doesn't really matter does it? They rate games or they don't, oh well. I personally want as many AP as possible before the new site is in effect.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

It doesn't really matter does it? They rate games or they don't, oh well. I personally want as many AP as possible before the new site is in effect.
Yeah, because they have achievements for having enough AP or something. That'll be awesome.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Iv'e been reading the forums lately and have noticed my self that over 95 percent of the users on this site have little or no armor points at all. I'm not saying every one should have 10000 ap one even a thousand, but they could at least rate the games they play.

Yes it would be nice if everyone on the site would rate the games and put a good comment on what they liked and didn't like about the game. Sadly lots of the comments are just spam and some people will just go in and rate a bunch of games without playing them. Personally I like the people that have 0 AP more then the ones that spam and just rate games for AP.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Because they don't care to...? Obviously. Some or even most of those accounts probably aren't used, anyway, so it doesn't matter. Still won't matter in AG3 because they are changing how the points system works.

I personally want as many AP as possible before the new site is in effect

There's really no point since they are resetting points for AG3, and the most you'd probably get in AG3 from AG2 points is probably a medal or something similar on your profile saying how much you had, or not even that because there's no point in doing so.
xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

The world today makes the government too worked up over everything. They still make some good decisions, but that bill will ruin the Internet. Trust me.

I know. I want the best medal I can get. xD
KMRaider
KMRaider
197 posts
Scribe

I really couldn't care less. I personally like getting points because I'm like that with everything, but people can do whatever they want. And as someone already said, it's better to have 0 AP than 4000 AP of which a majority was earned by spamming. I get so sick of seeing "good" repeated over and over underneath every game by people who obviously haven't played it.

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

If a game has a bunch of spam underneath it I don't care. I just want my AP for a nice medal when AG3 is here.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I miss all my old friends that used to be on the forums! since school started everybody has been inactive. I hope they will come back during winter and summer break. and like on the nostalgia thread, new users need to be more creative with their writing. not that i dislike them, but it would be nice with that old feeling.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I've never gone for points, never played a bunch of games that I haven't before just to get points by rating/commenting, never posted on threads just to get a point. I really don't care about points. All the games I've played/rated I only did so because it caught my interest, and same goes for forum threads in posting. I personally have a bit of disdain for those who just go out and play all the games to rate them for points and put comments on it like, "I liked this game because it -insert 2 features-"

So very annoying.

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I'm not saying they should all be greedy spammers who try to get a million points.I'm just saying it would be nice if they were more active in the community.Other wise, what's the point of having a profile at all? And people like xfirealchemistx, aren't helping much.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Other wise, what's the point of having a profile at all?

So you can keep track of your progress while playing games. And on some games it gives you more things for having an account, you can also buy premium content with an account.
gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

That to.

Showing 1-13 of 13