ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if you could access any game and have your actual body and free will?

24 4452
BoboTheEpic
BoboTheEpic
1 posts
Nomad

I would definitely go straight to TF2 and see what it would be like in that kind of environment

• 24 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Do I hear Dead Space 2?

Just kidding, It would all depend if I could repawn. If I could, probably Assassin's Creed, MW3/BF3, or Batman. The main reason for this is because those are the games I am currently invested in. =P

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I would definitely play as a dude person in Skyrim or in Assassins Creed. My two favorite games EVER^2

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

Definitely Lord of the Rings Online for me. I would totally go and chill with the Elves in Mirkwood or Rivendell, and of course fo and see Gondor.

ForTheCity
ForTheCity
47 posts
Nomad

Being in a Gundam game would be cool, if you could be the pilot. Mobile Suits FTW!!!

nika991
nika991
2 posts
Jester

I would play almost any game. I'd try Amnesia and would probably get scared to death.

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

i would play halo IFFF i could respawn.
and i would go crazy and run everywhere

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

[quote]i would play halo IFFF i could respawn.
and i would go crazy and run everywhere
I totally agree!!

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Sounds a lot like real life, huh
If I could make my environment simulate a video game, though, I'd probably have to choose Left 4 Dead. Sure there's zombies swarming infinitely around me and I'd probably **** my pants trying to not get eaten alive (not to mention the problems arising due to lack of food, shelter, rest, etc.), but it's a video game, so you don't feel pain or die (physically, your avatar may, but the player doesn't).

gusvieira
gusvieira
43 posts
Nomad

I'd go for Star Wars Old Republic, the MMO. It'd be awesome to actually experience it!

Showing 16-24 of 24