ForumsThe TavernWhat is your Christmas dream gift?

53 8641
darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts
Nomad

Please tell us the gift you want to recieve! ( I might give it...)

• 53 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Love from a girl who played with my heart all year long. I get sentimental a lot.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Actually there is not much I want this year. I still have gift cards from by B-day that I have not used. I am having a hard time coming up with ideas.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

A weekend from home to a nice location for 2 persons.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I'm not a materialistic person. Anything I get is fine with me, but I rather give gifts, because it brings joy to others and their joy brings joy to me. Christmas isn't about getting, it's about giving, and I rather give than receive.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Well there's two things I want but I won't get them/ask for them.

A good desktop computer. I'm currently using a 4 year old mediocre laptop and although it works for school purposes, I can't play many/any of the games that have come out in the past 2 years due to the graphics card not being good enough and I can't upgrade it.

Another thing is an Xbox360, there's a lot of games that I would like to play that are only on the Xbox (Or are just best on it). I currently have a Wii, but I've played pretty much everything I want to on it except for Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, so...

I'm fine without either, just if I "could" get those I would be pretty happy about it.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Another thing is an Xbox360, there's a lot of games that I would like to play that are only on the Xbox (Or are just best on it). I currently have a Wii, but I've played pretty much everything I want to on it except for Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, so...

Don't you think that the new Xbox would come out soon. Shouldn't you just wait for that? I would want an 360 but I don't want my family paying for it when the new one is going to come out pretty soon.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

A bike. Just kidding, I'm not eight years old anymore. Eh, I think I could use True love in a box. Just kidding, again. There's nothing I want really badly but I guess the new assasin's creed game.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Assassins Creed Revelations and/or Skyrim and/or a laptop because I am forced to use a shared desktop computer, therefore I must relinquish it to my father whenever he wants and can't stay on as much as I want

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

1) A laptop.

2) A girlfriend. Santa better not forget that one...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Surprisingly, after contemplating this question, I find that there is nothing that I want...

How about a healthy family?
Or if it's more realistic...I want food.

ellisdee45
ellisdee45
55 posts
Shepherd

For college to be cheaper. Other than that just to spend time with my family.

Castyy
Castyy
26 posts
Peasant

1) travel to disney
2) supermodel girlfriend =D

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Why is my post not here...?

1) A Kindle Fire.
2) (not surprisingly) A girlfriend.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

17-18 inch laptop, preferably windows. If that don't work, then ArmorGames. lol

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

My christmas dream would be spending Christmas with my real family.. and see them again its been to long. and I miss them. so that would be nice to see them again.

Showing 1-15 of 53