ForumsThe TavernWho remembers Games of Gondor?

8 3288
eskatz
eskatz
14 posts
Peasant

I used to play on Games of Gondor all the time, with classics like Angry Old Wizard. Then one day I was redirected to Armor Games. By my best estimate, this was about a decade ago. Does anyone still remember Games of Gondor?

• 8 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

By my best estimate, this was about a decade ago.

Games of Gondor started in early 2004

I didn't stumble upon this site that early, I was on AGv1 for a while, then left and when i came back they were on AGv2.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I just found this game on GoG, and I remember this being one of the first flash games i ever played (and being really fun), i don't think i played it on GoG though.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I don't remember it, but I did see archived versions of it before. It was pretty cool.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I remember I once looked at it when I was younger, waaaaay younger and I thought it was stupid. To be honest, most of the games were not as good.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

yes i remember that site. and i loved it. and yes ive been directed to armorgames after trying to get to gamesofgondor. i actually miss that one...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I might have stumbled on it when I played games in the past. But that was eons ago, and my memory generally fails after I cross the age of 12.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

But that was eons ago...

An aeon is an awful long time Nicho...

Ahh, I remember GoG, I despised all the games. The game the OP mentioned, that was somewhat half-decent. The website was poorly organised I guess. Then came AGv1.
eskatz
eskatz
14 posts
Peasant

Games of Gondor started in early 2004

And I don't remember that game but I'm sure enjoying it now!
Showing 1-8 of 8