ForumsThe TavernNew Year plans?

16 3484
NOFMAF
NOFMAF
60 posts
Treasurer

New Year is kinda close, so what are your plans for that day?
I'm gonna spend it with my friends at home, just so we dont go to some club. You might think its lame, but its not

• 16 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Yay...the calendar resets...why do we care? I don't see why it's celebrated honestly.

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I'm not really doing anything accept going outside and screaming like a wild banshee at midnight

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

What is this. Why do nothing at New Years Eve. It is one of the few days off you get for nothing. Everyone is happy and it is just cool.
But I'm going trough town, saying hello to friends and family, go to bars and just have fun.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I never do anything special on New Years. I stay up until 12:00 and then go right to bed.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

Yay...the calendar resets...why do we care? I don't see why it's celebrated honestly.

buzkill...but I don't really know yet, but I usually go to a party of some kind.
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Around New Years, I usually hangout with friends or go to a party. I don't really make a big deal out of it, but it's still fun to do something. I don't have any plans for this years New Years and I don't plan on making any unless someone asks me to.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

not sure? i thought this is a holiday connected to silvester? though i think he died on this day... im not sure why celibrating his death... anyway im not christian so idk much about it.

we dont really celibrate it here so personally im not doing anything. i wouldnt call it a plan but i hope that next year when this day comes again ill be able to share it with new people i will love

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Parties and not sleeping. Yup, thats about it. Not much else to do on New Years.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

going to our family friend's house. we usually celebrate it there and do gift exchange. and there's a bunch of food so that's good.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Im going to a really big party that will last till like 4am, Im going to go on AG at the house and play games, then while going home pass out in the car till I get home

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I'm honestly thinking of repeating what I did back in 2006/2007 and 2007/2008 and that is sleeping through the whole thing and then waking up the next day, which is exactly what it is... the next day, nothing more, nothing less! =D

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'm tired of going to parties on New Year's Eve. They're always full of people, a lot of them are drunk or worse, so it's not really funny. This year, I'm going to be at home with my family.

AiceX
AiceX
24 posts
Nomad

On new years, basically all my cousins and some friends gather for a party.
Nothing special, really.

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

i dont have any yet but its not like its 2000 though is it??

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

If it stays this way with me I'm going to drink myself to sleep because ATM I am not able to walk over a 20 meter and my parents need to drive me everywhere.

Showing 1-15 of 16