ForumsThe TavernWho's gonna be on super bowl ?

27 3870
DieOver
DieOver
3 posts
Herald

Hello guys, i'm a steelers fan ... and i would like to know which teams you think are gonna be on super bowl

i think we'll have steelers x packer again this year....

• 27 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Id say saints have the best chance of beating the packers

Are people forgetting about the 49ers. They are playing really well. If anyone in the NFC can beat the Packers it would be them.
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i personaly like the steelers however i don't think they'll be going back the packers are a probable option however its hard to say because if they evenn lose one game in the playoffs they dont make it so its really anyones game at this point

Pator55jase
Pator55jase
31 posts
Peasant

Go Pack Go

Packers and Ravens

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Are people forgetting about the 49ers. They are playing really well. If anyone in the NFC can beat the Packers it would be them.

They were not forgotten but they just dont have the offense to keep up with the likes of the saints and packers. Sure their defense is near the top but these 2 offenses are defensive killers. Not saying its impossible just the odds are in the saints favor.
iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

i think we'll have steelers x packer again this year....

Agreed, all of my friends are counting on it again. It would be a great Super Bowl to watch if it happened.
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I'm putting my money on the long shot of Bengals vs. Packers, with the Bengals TOTALLY PWNING!

*meekly* it's not bad to root for your home team...

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Not saying its impossible just the odds are in the saints favor.

Personally I think that the Saints are overrated.

Right now the Broncos have a good chance of going to the playoffs. Not saying that they will make it to the Super Bowl but they are playing well.
snappypinkie
snappypinkie
41 posts
Nomad

hmm I think it's going to be the 49ers' year, and they'll play the Packers

Pator55jase
Pator55jase
31 posts
Peasant

Packers without a doubt to win, 19 - 0, they will face either the ravens or steelers

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Packers. I have Packers against steelers or Packers on Patriots. For the conference championships I have 49ers or Saints vs Packers and Patriots vs Steelers. Doesn't matter though because Packers are gonna win the Super Bowl again. ESPN even said Detroit was the only tea. That might beat GreenBay and the Lions got smashes.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Texans.

Yates will take us far. Very, very far. Not bad for a third string quarterback, eh?

Showing 16-26 of 27