ForumsSupport ForumHalf of the new games won't load

30 7405
smdamd
smdamd
8 posts
Peasant

When I first started playing at Armor Games, I had almost zero problems loading & playing. Now it seems at least half of the new games will not load after the title screen (usually locks after hitting "Play&quot. Sometimes I don't even make it to the title screen.

I've updated Flash to the latest, but no help. Running WinXP Home Ver 2002, Service Pack 3 and IE 8. Any suggestions would be appreciated. (Example game: Culmination) Thanks!

• 30 Replies
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I honstly have no idea sorry. Mine seems to be working perfectly fine. You may have a virus that is afecting your computer. I suggest you do a full scan.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Try a different browser. If that don't work, check to see if there is anything on your computer that could impair your gaming. (i.e. Parental Control/Securities) A virus is probably not likely, but you could check just to be safe.

Rosemary16
Rosemary16
151 posts
Peasant

I can tell you that this issue runs deep.

cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

At the moment for me all the games work except a few games like bazooki, which works for nobody. Try updating to Windows 7.

148725Nicosia
148725Nicosia
32 posts
Nomad

The only reasonable explanation is that your computer needs to be updated, no offense.

smdamd
smdamd
8 posts
Peasant

Thanks for the replies. Too painful to upgrade just to play flash games, and I'm not crazy about Win 7. Was hoping someone had the same issue and figured it out. Guess I could try Chrome.

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

Are you using Explorer, Firefox, Chrome ? etc.
If you use Explorer, you might consider changing it to Chrome or Firefox.

smdamd
smdamd
8 posts
Peasant

Just tried loading Culmination with Chrome, locked at the exact same place.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Try firefox. if it doesn't work, and your flash and everything is up to date, it's either a virus/malware, or it's just your computer. Can't think of anything else it could be.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Play the flash game on an administrative account on your computer.

Go to this site, your number should be something like 11.1.102 (mine).

If you are in Chrome, check to make it is the most up-to-date version by clicking Wrench (upper right) - About Google Chrome (15.0.874.121 is latest on mine).

Hold ctrl+shift+n to open an incognito new page on Chrome and go on the flash game.

Download CCleaner, run it, try flash game again.

Take a screenshot of it locking and post it here.

smdamd
smdamd
8 posts
Peasant

Flash version is the latest, Chrome is actually later than yours, ran CCleaner, tried incognito mode. Same problems. Not sure how a screenshot would help - for instance, tried Legend of the Void. Clicked Play and got to the main menu. Hovering over menu options turns pointer into "hand", but clicking does nothing.

Other games work fine, such as Theme Hotel and Home Sheep Home 2. Yes, my O/S is old, but should have enough beef in the machine to run a stupid flash game. I would expect some type of error message if there was something wrong with my machine. Thanks for all the suggestions, guess I'll try firefox next. Not holding my breath though...

raxton4455
raxton4455
33 posts
Nomad

Hey you should try and update your flashplayer because you need that to play alot of games on Armorgames and also the newer the games the newer the verson of flash player that you need.

smdamd
smdamd
8 posts
Peasant

Firefox didn't work either... Thanks raxton, already checked that.

wargamer101
wargamer101
4 posts
Nomad

try upgrageing ur flash player if that doesnt work we i have no clue

mysdyva
mysdyva
10 posts
Nomad

There are some problems going on. If you click on the strategy tab, the first page of games will not display. It says "No games were found". It would be nice if someone from Armor Games would confirm a problem or at least respond in some way.

Showing 1-15 of 30