26 posts
Nomad

anyone looking at this from Arkansas?

• 13 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Um, no. I'm from Maryland, USA. How is it there in Arkansas?

AiceX
AiceX
24 posts
Nomad

I'm not even close there, few thousand miles away.

CPUheadhunter
CPUheadhunter
26 posts
Nomad

it is actually pretty cold right now. Just checked the thermometer and it said 50 degree. but it is supposed to get down into the twenties tomorrow. We had the first snow a couple of days ago

CPUheadhunter
CPUheadhunter
26 posts
Nomad

which shooting games would you guys recommend

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

We had the first snow a couple of days ago

Snow? Lucky you! I really want it to snow here, so we could get school off.

which shooting games would you guys recommend

RAZE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CPUheadhunter
CPUheadhunter
26 posts
Nomad

Yeah snow and a sleet mix. I tried Raze 2 and I am stuck on the level where you have to get more kills than your team. Stupid AI killing each other

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty far from Arkansas, but still in the South. It's been reasonably cold here, 20s at night and 40s-50s in the day. Still waiting for first snow though. It has snowed basically all around where I am, but it hasn't here I think because of how the mountains are arranged. Snow already! ><

As to your difficulty in Raze 2, the best advice for the level in question is be epic. Don't stay in one place, move around a lot and snap shots at anything that moves. See if you can unlock some different weapons that you may perform better with. If you lack the credits to do this, "farm" them by playing a bunch of quick matches. Also, Raze 1 sometimes is good as a trainer for technique and the few weapons that stayed the same in both games.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

We had the first snow a couple of days ago

Yeah? Well we had the first snow in October. It wasn't much, but after all, it was the first snow. I'm in NY State by the way.
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

I'm in kentucky and we just had our first snow wednesday, but it was the tiniest little bit. As for the shooting games, I LOVE the endless war games, but i think they only have the third one on here

that's endless war 3

I also like the gun game.

first one

second one

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

FIRST! from California :P actually the lower state south California (yeh we're a state in our own in my mind :P) and it's great and sunny here

shooting game to recommend? i'd say Raze 2 or Plazmaburst 2

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

we're a state in our own in my mind :P) and it's great and sunny here

low 40s/high 30s is NOT great and sunny. =P But yes, southern california is it's own state, just not officially.
CPUheadhunter
CPUheadhunter
26 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the advice on RAZE 2 guys. AWESOME!

CPUheadhunter
CPUheadhunter
26 posts
Nomad

Had a heavy frost this morning. it was 29

Showing 1-13 of 13