ForumsNews and FeedbackI HAVE IDEA FOR AG3

14 3386
11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

Idea 1{you know monthly total you could on ur page have a score and it tells you how much points you have in that month}

Idea 2{you could also have a weekly total aswell(unless its to hard to work out)}

IM trying to think of more but anyway put ur idea on this page for mods and admiistrator to see ur idea.

11pikachu11
(\\__/)
(o^.^o)
(&quot__(&quot

• 14 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What's the point in them implementing this? The only real point I see is to brag to your friends because you gained more AP than them, otherwise there's no use in tallying up how many points you gained in a month or week. If you really care for them that much then you could write them down yourself. This just sounds like unnecessary work to keep track of a number that has no importance.

But they are going to have a leaderboard with the top players, there's even a stickied thread about it if you want more information. They most likely won't consider this idea because there will be a leaderboard for the top ~100 players in points and reputation. They don't add everyone or all the people with AP to the leaderboards on AG2 because it'll slow down the site, and that reason will probably be why they don't do it in AG3.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

GhostOfMatrix has a point; there really is not much point in it and it will just make the site slower adding in unecesary extras like that.

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

well im not sure were else to put it so i put it here (NOT TRYING TO GET MORE POINTS!!!!!)

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

@11pikacu11
GhostofMatrix Has a valid point, but this could be modified in ways to make it useful. Like AP contests and such. Although I wouldn't invest in it, it could be modified and then accepted. Keep thinking of ideas. Who knows? You may just get accepted.

._.

sinnikis
sinnikis
55 posts
Nomad

I have mixed feelings about this...It could be fun for some people but it might be unnecessary for others

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

(NOT TRYING TO GET MORE POINTS!!!!!)

Then what would actually be the point of this idea? No pun intended.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

No pun intended.

Are you sure?

Alas, I agree with Ghost. It would only make the admins' work more complicated, and it's pointless.
DrViruz
DrViruz
27 posts
Nomad

agree with ghost too..

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

It would only make the admins' work more complicated, and it's pointless.

Ho ho, I see what you've done there.
11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

look all i wanted was to give ideas not an argument ok.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

look all i wanted was to give ideas not an argument ok.

In philosophy and logic, an argument is an attempt to persuade someone of something, by giving reasons or evidence for accepting a particular conclusion.

You present an idea, you present an argument for it too, i.e, Why it should be implemented, the good points and the drawbacks. This you did not do, leading us to come to one of the only logical conclusions of such an idea existing only for bragging rights.

Secondly, if we dislike the idea, we jolly well have the right to say so. Don't take things so personally.
11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

forget the post i dont care OK!

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

another idea is that it says wether that person is online or not and it says what there playing on but if that person dosent want people to see what there doing that person can block people from seeing that.

11pikachu11

Showing 1-13 of 14