ForumsForum GamesElement's RPG

233 34402
Foxire
Foxire
115 posts
Nomad

Bear with me this is my first Rpg i ever hosted.
Rules:
1. No Cheating
2. Try to spell right
3. Don't say what your action outcome is, just what you want to do. (ex. say i try to open the door, not i open the door.)

Char sheet:
Name:
Race:
Element:
HP: 100/100
Con: 100/100
(every level is 5 points, you start with 30)
Str:
Def:
Int:
Dex:
Wil:

What each do:
Str tells how much damage you do and how powerful you are in traps
Def tells how much damage you don't take and how powerful you are in traps
Int tells how powerful a move that uses Con is, also how smart you are.
Dex tells how fast you are in battle and traps, also for dodging
Will is different, this is for people who die, if your will is high enough, you don't die but come back with half HP/Con. (every 5 stat points in Will is counted as one point)

Backround: In earth, we know of four element, fire, water, earth, and air. When one day a mortal causes Fire god (for each element is one god) mad. Now Fire god wants to destory the world by destorying the other gods, using there power and turing into matter god. To stop him one of the three other gods created you to stop him.

Let us Play! And Gl, for this is first time hosting for me!

• 233 Replies
ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Name: Thomas Mason
Race: Human
Element: Earth
HP: 61/100
Str: 6 + 6
Def: 6 + 12
Int: 7 + 3
Dex: 10 - 3
Wil: 5
Gold: 110
Level 2:
Exp: 25/100
Items:Rock Knife(Equiped), Goblin Sash(Equiped), Golbin Leader Hammer(Equiped),Golbin Chestplate (Equiped)

I'll tell the Earth Sprit to go behind him so we attack him from both sides!

(It's 2:32 AM Where I am and ye a life one or stick something or suttin a Assisan one there's alot of idea's to choose from!)

Foxire
Foxire
115 posts
Nomad

Str: 6 + 6
Def: 6 + 12
Int: 7 + 3
Gold: 310
Level 3:
Exp: 30/150
Items:Rock Knife(Equiped), Goblin Sash(Equiped), Golbin Leader Hammer(Equiped),Golbin Chestplate (Equiped)

You and earth spirit attack at both sides dealing Massive CRIT of 124 damage total. Earth Golem is Overkilled.
Drops Are:
*Earth Orb x2
*Earth Launcher (for one arm)
*200 gold
What do you do?

[You have leveled to level 3]
[Earth power has grown]
[Earth Spirit has grown]
[You have gained 5 more stat points]

P.S. Well hey if im on tommorow (check my profile to see)
ill create another and we can play both at the same time.. or one if you wish.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Str: 8 + 6
Def: 8 + 12
Int: 8 + 3
Level 3:

I'll take his loot and then rest.

(Ok Good Night)

Foxire
Foxire
115 posts
Nomad

Level 3:
Items:Rock Knife(Equiped), Goblin Sash(Equiped), Golbin Leader Hammer(Equiped),Golbin Chestplate (Equiped), Earth Launcher

[Game has ended and has been saved]

P.S Well its 7:44Pm over here, im not leaving yet, i leave at 8:00Pm. I'll see you tommorow i guess.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Name: blue wings
Race: elf
Element: water
level:1
exp:0/50
Str:2
Def:4
Int:10
Dex:6
Wil:8
Items: Staff

ill go to sleep

negytis
negytis
24 posts
Nomad

Name: Squire Negytis
Race: High Elf
Element: Air
HP: 95/100
Level: 1
Exp: 0/50
Str:5
Def:5
Int:5
Dex:10
Wil:5
Items: Ragged cloak (Equipped), Ale, Sharp rock.

Action: The figure which seems to be an elf walks out of the inn as the storm had been gone. The sun soon rose, causing a rainbow to form in the forests. A while later he began to travel across the plain fields as a wolf was spotted sprinting towards him. With nothing to defend himself with, he began running though soon tripped over a sharp rock- causing his leg to get cut slightly (-5 HP). The elf soon got ahold of that rock as he aimed it towards the wolf in attempt to stun it (Aquired Item: Sharp rock).

negytis
negytis
24 posts
Nomad

Name: Delor (Changed name)
HP: 82/100
Exp: 15/50
Str:5
Def:5
Int:5
Dex:10
Wil:5
Items: Ragged cloak (Equipped), Ale, Sharp rock.

Action: With his agility and swiftness, he begins to run around the wolf in circles, causing it to become dizzy. He would then begin to bash the rock towards the wolf's head, hopefully attacking it. (4attacks with 11damage and wolf damages 13.) He soon realises the power flowing through his body as he had killed the wolf. A while later he wiped off the blood from his hands as he put the Sharp rock into his pocket and set off to his journey. (15exp)

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Level 3:
Items:Rock Knife(Equiped), Goblin Sash(Equiped), Golbin Leader Hammer(Equiped),Golbin Chestplate (Equiped), Earth Launcher

I'll loot him and rest!

negytis
negytis
24 posts
Nomad

Name: Delor
Exp: 15/50
Str:5 + 6
Def:5 + 0
Int:5 + 0
Dex:10 + 0
Wil:5 -2
Items: Ragged cloak (Equipped), Ale, Stone spear (Equipped).

Action: He soon came across a jungle climate. His eyes sharply stared around as he look for resources. Sticks, vines ect. From the sharp rock, a few sticks and vines, he created a stone spear!

negytis
negytis
24 posts
Nomad

Name: Delor
Level: 2
Exp: 25/100
Str:7 + 6
Def:7 + 1
Int:5 - 1
Dex:11 + 1
Wil:5 - 1
Items: Sash of Gold (50), Ragged cloak (Equipped), Stone spear (Equipped), Tiger Tooth Necklace (Equipped), Tiger fur (2x).

Action: Comes across a woman attacked by tigers in the jungle as he charges in to save her. His spear swiped towards the two tigers in fury (11 damage) as his eyes glared at them. The tigers seemed to be angered as they roared in anger and attempted to sink their teeth into the elf's arm, though were not able to get close. As he was destracted skinning the tiger and removing it's teeth, the other tiger soon lunged at him with it's furious teeth (30 damage). A few minutes later the tigers seemed to be dead as the elf fell next to the woman in exhaustion- soon drinking the ale and replenishing his health (+40 health).
The woman whispered Thank you, elf. as she handed him a sack of gold containing 50coins.
Level Up!

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

@ Negytis YOU don't decide your action only the person that made the RPG! In this case Foxire

negytis
negytis
24 posts
Nomad

@ScouseWarrior So I have no freedom. Besides it will take forever for him to decide as he isn't online and probably won't be.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Well thats how everyone else has to put up with what makes you diffrent!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

no need to fight. neg, this is how forum games work. it doesnt mean anything if you have total freedom. that is why we have an imagination no these forum games. physically what you are doing is just writing for yourself the situation you have to deal with. so just write a book or create a theatre play and dont waste your time by writing it here or the time of the person who made this by making him look back and find our latest comments.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Aleister
Race: Goblin
Str: 5
Def: 5
Int: 5
Dex: 5
Level:
Exp: 0/50

By the way, my goblin is the type from the Lord of the Rings movies.

Showing 121-135 of 233