ForumsProgramming ForumHey guys, check out my game in progress

56 24634
Freckls627
Freckls627
31 posts
Nomad

I've been working on this for a little over a month and would like to hear what you guys have to say about it.

[url=http://people.rit.edu/sbm3990/309/Game/Flow.html]

• 56 Replies
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Really fun I agree with every one else mainly, more complex levels, art, could be really fun!

Freckls627
Freckls627
31 posts
Nomad

Just keeping you guys updated, here is the location of the new site I've been working on.

Check it out

jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

Here Freckles i'll help out

[url=http://people.rit.edu/sbm3990/309/Game/Flow.html[/url]

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

That didn't load either jsalmeron. I was just about to link it to assist even more but I got a 404 error.

Freckls627
Freckls627
31 posts
Nomad

Hmmm...

Sorry for the confusion, this should lead to where people want to go.
Here

This is still the new site however.
Here

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

nice!!! keep it up! once your done you should definatly post it on AG, you get a 10 and a faved from me!

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

nice game but are you still working on it?

Freckls627
Freckls627
31 posts
Nomad

I am still working on it; right now I'm in the process of rebuilding the engine so I can add more things later on. Unfortunately, I have school work so I can't work on it as much as I'd like, but some of the classes I'm taking this quarter my help me out in making more advanced mechanics.

JoshaLP
JoshaLP
4 posts
Nomad

I really like the game, found a bug though: I was building some of the grey boxes and jumped up from them, when I fell down I fell right trough them. Music does get a bit annoying but not too bad. Like it!

Freckls627
Freckls627
31 posts
Nomad

Thanks,
This new engine should fix all collision problems. I'm hoping to have a new redone version of the game up in a few weeks. As for the music I am re-working that to be more subtle and ambient, something like this.

Showing 46-55 of 56