ForumsProgramming ForumWant to help with a shooting game?

6 5073
bigbubba99
bigbubba99
24 posts
Nomad

Hello, sammygood and I are working on a shooting game similar to Raze 2. We are needing someone for music, art, programming, and ragdoll physics. Please comment if you are interested, Thanks for your help!

~Bigbubba99

• 6 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I can tell you that the programming community on Armor Games is either busy with their own game or in the process of learning how to make games. So now that you know that, you'd be better off looking for help on NewGrounds and/or Kongregate since their programming communities are much stronger and more active. I'm not saying nobody will help you here, but it's unlikely.

BlueJayy
BlueJayy
27 posts
Nomad

For ragdoll physics, you may want to look into box 2d:
[url=http://box2dflash.sourceforge.net/]

And as Ghost said, you may be better off trying to find help on Newgrounds or Kongregate.

royironarm
royironarm
30 posts
Nomad

I can't really do any programming or music making, but i have lots of ideas for stages, weapons, characters, and I can be a beta tester. I even can sketch how the weapons could look like. Sure hope i can help out.

krisnaisawesome
krisnaisawesome
15 posts
Nomad

How do you use box2d in flash?

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Bigbubba99 unless you're throwing money at this or you have some sort of good idea that's in the shape of a design document no one is going to help you.

@krisnaisawesome Kinda necroing a subject that you can google or create another topic on. To use box2d you need to know how to use flash and how to program if you do then it's easy since the code is well documented.

Reamon
Reamon
8 posts
Nomad

Music, art, programming and ragdoll graphics, LMAO!
Then two of u are useless to the whole project, everyone can came up with idea and make a game if he is a programmer, you can't do nothing, so dumb thread.

Showing 1-6 of 6