Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The last stand union city -how to find/get .50 cal for M82

Posted Dec 12, '11 at 4:48am

Fernando1997

Fernando1997

5 posts

I unlock the M82 sniper,but I don't have any ".50 cal round",anyone can tell me how to fund/get some .50 cal rounds??

Posted Dec 12, '11 at 10:27pm

GodOfWar35

GodOfWar35

195 posts

It's luck, man ! Only if you had Barrett M82A1...When you shot down the zombies...it may be dropped

Posted Dec 28, '11 at 6:05pm

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

227 posts

Attack zombies with backpacks there the only zombies that drop stuff also they are mostly dropped in union island because it is the highest level place also have the M82 in your back pack while you are attacking zombies that usually increase the drop of .50 cal ammo.

Posted Jul 14, '14 at 4:34pm

aiderman

aiderman

1 post

50 cal round are found at an army base somtime are in carcasses as well, but how do get a weapon that fire those rounds

Posted Aug 5, '14 at 5:44pm

elijahellis98

elijahellis98

1 post

i got the big heavy 50 cal M82 sniper rifle when i just farmed a whole lot of zombies at the end (before you hop onto the little boat) and ran to a safehouse and picked it up

Posted Aug 11, '14 at 7:24am

Gladiator246

Gladiator246

377 posts

First,for the people who don't know how to get M82 Sniper rifle:It can be obtained by completing 75% of the achievements.

Next,you can get more ammo by killing zombies with backpacks and searching all areas.Increase your luck skill(remember not searching skill) to get more chance to obtain from zombies(searching doesn't help in finding things from backpack zombies).Happy hunting.

Reply to The last stand union city -how to find/get .50 cal for M82

You must be logged in to post a reply!