170 posts
Shepherd

Who are they???????

• 9 Replies
jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

there was no need for this thread since you easily could have went to this link and found out

http://armorgames.com/about

But since this thread is already here I will tell you, Carlie, dank, Calm, Asherlee, ubertuna, Devoidless, and Moegreche

So there you have it, the Armor Games moderators!

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

Most of the mods are idiots though, its the sad truth... We really need some good smart mods unlike most of these arrogant idiots

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Just because the moderators may or may not agree with your actions does not mean they are 'idiots'. From what I have seen, they are all very intelligent, and since they were hand picked by those who created this site, I would assume they are all perfect for the job.

soucravn
soucravn
53 posts
Nomad

can moderators bann you for insulting them or mocking them?

InfernoFlame
InfernoFlame
57 posts
Shepherd

No, I don't think moderators can ban you. They can however delete your comments and reward merits.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Carlie,Dank,Asherlee,Calm,Moegreche,Devoidless,Unertuna And soon yes they will be able to ban you if you insult them ect.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Most of the mods are idiots though, its the sad truth... We really need some good smart mods unlike most of these arrogant idiots

Could you explain why you said this? Just wanted to know why you think we're stupid. You won't get puniqhed for explaining it... except if it's pure hate mail.

No, I don't think moderators can ban you.

We can bann users...
Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Just a question redbedhead.How are mods idiots?Mods are the most smartest people in the sitw how do you think they became mods?Of course alot of hard work.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

You misspelled my name, crazynaitor. -.- Also, this thread has no real point to it, you can always check to see who the current mods and admins are by going here. That being said, I'm locking this. Also, redbedhead, please do not insult us for trying to keep ArmorGames clean of spam and inappropriate material.

Showing 1-9 of 9