ForumsThe Tavern[Not in this thread] Swag.

30 6449
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

You got it?

I got it.

• 30 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Also, mathematical technobabble like a boss. 486Australia^70 + 34Aussieland^69 . . . + 7Greenland = 0. The solutions, if you use the swagratic formula (which is hidden in a vault in Colorado) are x = ALL the areas, and x = infinite swag. Of course, fillies and gentlecolts, it's impossible to arrive at that solution if you don't have sufficient swag.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

My swag buildup started at birth and went on exponentially from there. Bits and pieces here and there are what got me to where I am today--I'd be nowhere without my swag mentors, except of course for the little bit of SWAGinitial that I possessed when I became a zygote.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I see.

Any advice for the parents out there that want their children to be born with a sufficient amount of swag?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

It really started when his parents bought him "Baby's first swag kit!"

The real thing to notice here, is that spell check accepts swag as a word.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Of course we do!

Are you in teh wavy gang?

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

You can say swag all day. Just don't hashtag that.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Parents just gotta let it flow, all day erryday, until the swag becomes too much and spills out errywhere. Eventually, your child'll need a swag box like me, to store the extra swag. If needed, I can temporarily overload my swagmygdala with my extra reserves--and some day, if the child is careful about it, he or she or it can swag it up just like me.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Oh, and make sure if you're out buying Christmas wreaths, buy swags exclusively.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Excellent advice, my good man.

As previously stated, we are "swagging up" to the different varieties of swag. How many would you say that you have seen and/or own, Alt?

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

after purchasing a new pair of nikes my swag altitude reached a whole new level. Luckily, i do have a swag box to deposit my excess swag

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I've lost count, to be honest . . . so much swag. Indescribability swag up in this at the moment

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

You know, every person with a claim to swagdom can do one thing...

And that one thing is triforce. Can you triforce, alt? (smirk)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

If this is about the cultural implications of swag, then URGGGHHH down with it. I hate how every teen these days slaps on swag to themselves and crown themselves the King/Queen of the world. It's disgusting and annoying! D:

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I can triforce so hard, you don't even know. My swag is something incomprehensible in our current Universe--and AG doesn't support alt code swag, which is a shame.
â-²
â-² â-²

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

i only got swag on some days with my shorts with the plads and my sk8r shirt REAL and my diamond supply flat lid snackback SICK

Showing 16-30 of 30